Final team killed by blades?

WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

I concur...

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

as I was watching it last night, I was fairly sure that he was given quite a leniance there - any lesser mortal woulda perished there and then.  :P

And how he had the audacity to run right through the gap between me an' bobskull at the start of the hall of blades...PAH...he was lucky, is all I'll say about that.  :'(
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Final team killed by blades?

Post by MoanaLiza »

Well it was the end of the series' so they didn't have time to win anyway. They wouldn't of had time for another team either!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Suicidal_Steve
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Suicidal_Steve »

the most tense corridor of blades i think in that series
Do i Type Somthing In Here Or What?
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

And I think most amusing also!
Dan
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Dan »

Ooooh, well done indeed. It's the second one that I'm pretty sure hit him. Your screenshot is just as it passes him, I think. A few milliseconds earlier, I think he's even more in cutting range. :)
I still think the perspective fools you (as in one, not you particularly!).  All the other blade deaths I've seen have been much, much more clearcut (no pun intended) than this one, so there's no saying they wouldn't have 'let off' any team with so narrow an escape..

I think he's below it on the first one and further across than the angle indicates on the second. The tunnel's perspective is way off for the size of the corridor - the blades actually get further away from the dungeoneer as they come down the corridor.
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gerz »

I personally think that they did well in the Corridor of blades one of the best teams so far :D
I Love Goblins
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

bah, just a flesh wound. they'd only have grazed him so perhaps some life force damage but not death. it's not like they got sliced in two
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

A while back people were telling us about their Knightmare dreams. I actually had one of these the other week. I dreamt I was watching a new episode: the kidsies were attempting the Corridor of Blades, but getting hit by just about every blade. They really were getting sliced constantly but were evidently being let off, and I was getting progressively more angry about how unfair it all was.

That's slightly odd, I know. But a dream about Knightmare is surely still better than a nightmare about D:Ream (possibly involving being tied to a chair and forced to listen to "Things Can Only Get Better" on permanent loop).

*goes back to dusting family wellway room*
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 20 Jun 2003, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Or even being forced to listen to it whilst being sliced in the Corridore of blades. Pure torture!
Scott_Wilkinson
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Scott_Wilkinson »

I agree, the final team were killed in the corridor of blades. Here's how I know why. When they were crouched on the floor, there was a time when a blade actually caught his arm, I could see it as clear as day. But I think they let him off because they wanted the excitement to get more and more intense.
The number one Children's programme of all time for me is, was and always will be the one and only... Knightmare.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

A bit off topic but maybe you should have been the ref in that match in 1966, the one with that contrversial goal!