CITV documentary

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: CITV documentary

Post by Canadanne »

pjmlfc05 wrote:Wonder if Barry, his brother or the rest of his team watched the episodes?
Simon did, he was commenting on Facebook.
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Cool, what did Simon say? I'm not on Facebook. In the poll the gap has closed a bit! With another big push hopefully it can be number 1!
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

pjmlfc05 wrote:Cool, what did Simon say?
Simon says *ahem* :

"A lot of memories there. Of all the episodes they could have chosen!"

He also made a couple of other general comments regarding the ITV player.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

The Facebook page is here, btw:
http://www.facebook.com/Knightmare.CITV
(You don't have to have an account to read the comments.)
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Thanks for the link Annie. :)
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
BBrooks
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by BBrooks »

The CITV Old Skool Weekend was a real treat, it was worth it just to see KM back on TV. Definitely one of the most feel-good weekends of Television ever, it brought back so many memories.

Before the years up, I'd like to think that CITV could do this one more time. This time with the shows that were left out from January. I'm talking about Zzzap!, Out of Sight, Harry's Mad, Bernard's Watch, Wizadora (with Wendy van der Plank), Wolf It, Virtually Impossible, ReBoot etc. They should show some KM episodes from the 80's (preferably Series 3) this time. Somebody should start a petition. :-)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

On 30th December last year, I wrote:Ahead of the Old Skool Weekend, I would like to make some small updates to my '30 Years Of CITV' article on the website, but I've been unable to get into it for a week and a half. Please, Powers That Be, may I have access to it?
Four months on and I still cannot edit my article. Again, please may I be allowed access to it, if only to correct the typos?
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

Drassil wrote:
On 30th December last year, I wrote:Ahead of the Old Skool Weekend, I would like to make some small updates to my '30 Years Of CITV' article on the website, but I've been unable to get into it for a week and a half. Please, Powers That Be, may I have access to it?
Four months on and I still cannot edit my article. Again, please may I be allowed access to it, if only to correct the typos?
I'm not entirely sure who you're addressing - can you clarify?

Better yet, I would suggest making the request directly to the person concerned rather than publicly, as a PS, in a forum, on a topic that is completely unrelated, where you have no guarantee at all that the relevant person will even see your request, let alone remember to act on it.

:)
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: CITV Old Skool Weekend

Post by Canadanne »

Canadanne wrote: 21 Dec 2012, 16:25
Mystara wrote:The episodes are series 7, episodes 14-15.

CITV schedule coordinator and self-confessed "gameshow geek" David Cooper picked the episodes to be shown! Very good choices, IMHO, with all the key elements of Knightmare - clue objects, spells and potions, riddles, spying on Lord Fear, various character interactions, the two scariest physical challenges (Corridor of Blades and Trial By Spikes), a truly great team and the most exciting series finale. :)

Sad to read that David Cooper, who selected the Knightmare episodes for CITV's Old Skool Weekend, has died suddenly. :(