Knightmare Baby

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
TheMightyMartin
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Knightmare Baby

Post by TheMightyMartin »

Myself and my partner Emma (spawn_of_fear) would like to officially introduce the forum to The Knightmare Baby!

Well... we would... if it was a baby yet. At the moment you'll have to make do with The Knightmare Fetus.

There are two reasons why this particular bundle of joy can be classed as The Knightmare Baby:

1. Because Emma and I met over Myspace due to our mutual love of Knightmare, and...

2. As you'll see from one of the pictures at the link below, it does bare a rather striking resemblance to a certain Lord Fear (if he wasn't a fictional character I might be slightly concerned about this).

But this isn't just any old fetus... oh no! This fetus has already mastered the art of, get this, creating a Myspace profile! How it manages to get an internet connection from Emma's womb is anyone's guess, but ours is not to question.

We'd like to get it as famous as the Facebook Fetus, so if you've got a Myspace account you might consider adding the little tyke as a friend.

Cheers!

http://www.myspace.com/icklething

EDIT: And no, we are not going to call it Treguard, Motley, Sidriss, Pickle, Malice, Skarkill, Lissard, Hordriss, Gretel, Folly, Granitas... etc. :)
Last edited by TheMightyMartin on 31 Aug 2007, 03:20, edited 1 time in total.
"I love a girl with spirit. It's great fun breaking it!"
sozboz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:Knightmare Baby

Post by sozboz »

bless
Malice's loyal subject
TheMightyMartin
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

I know. It's all so romantic...

I guess it means we'll have to have a KM wedding. Brother Mace could marry us off, Treguard and Pickle mingling with our family, and a fight breaking out between Gundrada and Stiletta over the bouquet.
tuborboth
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by tuborboth »

Congratulations! :):):)
it´s a very cute Knightmare Fetus! :)
TheMightyMartin
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Thanks tubor. To be honest I thought this thread would get a little more attention than it has so far. Ah well...

Maybe we should invite TC to the christening, since without him this child probably wouldn't have a chance at life.
sozboz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by sozboz »

I think about 8-10 years from now is when a lot of original Knightmare fans will have kids old enough to watch it. THAT's when the Knightmare revival will begin.
Malice's loyal subject
TheMightyMartin
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Yeah. It's a shame it'd take that long. Hopefully by that time Knightmare will be remembered in the same way as shows such as Thunderbirds and the like.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Congrats to you mate! When he/she gets older you can show them this topic and say that its all to do with them

Good luck mate! ;)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
TheMightyMartin
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Cheers mate!
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare Baby

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

I'd give you a complimentary haunting for that wedding plan, but My agent told me not to do those anymore...that poor little girl will never be the same. :D

Apparently, lawsuits are a pretty effective countermeasure to a phantasm these days...good thing the dungeoneers never knew that back in the day! :3
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

TheMightyMartin wrote: http://www.myspace.com/icklething

EDIT: And no, we are not going to call it Treguard, Motley, Sidriss, Pickle, Malice, Skarkill, Lissard, Hordriss, Gretel, Folly, Granitas... etc. :)
But you did like the sound of Lillith? ;D I hope she is doing well.

A true Knightmare baby ultrasound should surely look like this. And I can't finish this post without linking to one of my favourite Knightmare puns.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

In another thread, HobGoblin wrote:All being well, my wife will be giving birth to the latest KM fan in early March...
For a baby to be considered a true Knightmare baby, arguably a grand gesture should be made on Day One. Like, say, secretly cueing up the goblin horn sound on a smartphone and then playing it during the birth.

Chris, does your wife check the forum? ;) More seriously, I hope all is going well.
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by GranitasIsCute »

I was born 15 minutes before Series 7 Episode 8 first aired... does that mean I was a Knightmare baby? ;)
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

Only if you were delivered in the antechamber ;)
HobGoblin
Staff
Staff

Post by HobGoblin »

Drassil Wrote:
For a baby to be considered a true Knightmare baby, arguably a grand gesture should be made on Day One. Like, say, secretly cueing up the goblin horn sound on a smartphone and then playing it during the birth.

Chris, does your wife check the forum? More seriously, I hope all is going well.
All going well thanks. Due date is 7 weeks today - yikes!

I dread to think what the consequences would be if I introduced Knightmare based frivolity to the delivery room. Divorce and GBH would be the least of it!

That said, I have been considering spells that might be useful during labour - ENERGY and SPEED spring to mind, and probably MEDAL when it's all over!
Extreme warning team, a Hobgoblin in the level!