Beta testers needed for new Knightmare.com!

Announcements regarding the Knightmare community and website.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Beta testers needed for new Knightmare.com!

Post by Mystara »

The Knightmare.com has been hard at work for over a year developing a brand new website. We're looking for a handful of beta testers to help go through it, look for errors, and report back to us before we go live.

What's new?
- We've developed our own content management system that allows us to include the features we want and ignore features we don't want. This has allowed us to design a brand new template and look for the site, which loads over x8 faster than the current site design, has a cleaner interface, and provides better links to the forum and chat.

- We've added over 200 new pages covering the dungeon and the characters on the show.

- We've gone through every single article and item of news and given them a fresh coat of paint. Everything has been re-reviewed, one or two items have been deleted, some have been combined/merged, and every single article now has images.

What hasn't changed?
- At this time, we're not updating the forum, but we will be looking to do this some time after we go live to something a bit more modern.

Applying
We want people that can look at things carefully and promptly report any errors that they find. If you're good at proofreading and being thorough please drop me a private message and let me know that you're interested.
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Re: Beta testers needed for new Knightmare.com!

Post by Mashibinbin »

Thankfully I got selected for this and what a treat for all the senses, it's much more vibrant, upbeat and packed to the gills with new info and it's real credit to the painstaking days that this must have took - you should all be really proud. The pictures that used to bad are now really cleaned up, there's all sorts of stuff I missed first time around and plenty new that's been added. I look forward to it's official launch.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

Thanks, Robin.

As you'll have seen on our current site, we'll be going live on 25 September 2020.
AriadnesLayer
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by AriadnesLayer »

Looking forward to this :)
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

So as part of the switch over, the entire Knightmare.com site will be offline for 1-2 hours tomorrow, shortly before we launch at 4.40pm.

Excitement!
s4t8brett
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by s4t8brett »

Very much improved cleaner, clearer version of the website, this - well done and thank you.