Hi All - I'm hunting for an episode, can you help please?

Interested in offering help to the Knightmare community? Make or respond to requests for help here.
b4lance
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Hi All - I'm hunting for an episode, can you help please?

Post by b4lance »

Hi All, I'm new to this forum - I watched this TV show as a kid and loved every minute!

I'm trying to find a clip of my favourite episode.. it's been ages since I've seen any of them but this one I remember one of the players with the helmet on having to do a silly dance - I think the team shout "Do a dance!!" and then he skips up and down - any ideas? I also remember "spellcasting D-R-O-W-S" in the same episode - I don't know which season it is - any replies greatly appreciated! also a link to it on youtube or something would be amazing

Thanks! :)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Hi All - I'm hunting for an episode, can you help please?

Post by HStorm »

Hi and welcome.

It's episode 5 from season 3 you're looking for. - the dungeoneer was called Leo. I suggest you go onto Youtube and search through GaryGarratt's account - it's at http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Gar ... iew=videos. He's uploaded all the episodes there. You'll have to search around a little bit to find episode 5, because he uploaded the seasons in a funny order, but it's in there.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
b4lance
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Hi All - I'm hunting for an episode, can you help please?

Post by b4lance »

Thanks very much for getting back to me - I've found the clip I wanted :)