15 years of this forum

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

15 years of this forum

Post by Drassil »

As well as Knightmare's 30th, this year has brought another anniversary that we overlooked at the time: it's 15 years since posting began on the current incarnation of the Knightmare forum.

Members started coming over from the old Knightmare forum in mid-November 2002. The earliest post I can find is this one from James.
James Aukett wrote: 17 Nov 2002, 23:17 Alright Nic

Good work on the site update, and good choice of forum too - these ones really do the business and you can do lots of cool stuff with them!  ;D

Cheers
James  ;)

As Grimaldine Grimwold noted on the forum's first anniversary:
Grimaldine Grimwold wrote: 17 Nov 2003, 04:39 In some ways, this forum has been a bit of a lucky talisman for KM fans- its arrival coincided almost exactly with Challenge deciding to rerun the old KM episodes.

No matter how high or low life force energy has been since, the forum has been here for us.

Despite the incursions of social media and the demands of adult life offline, we've had more than 860 members notching up well over 50,000 posts.

Whether you were around at the beginning or have contributed since, thank you to everyone who's helped to make this forum such an entertaining and fascinating place to be a Knightmare fan.
DuxBellorum
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: 15 years of this forum

Post by DuxBellorum »

Fantastic!

I think my first post under my old username/account was probably in 2003

Happy 15th Anniversary!!

:-) :-) :-)