Close Encounter Of The Knightmare Kind.

Other shows or games that remind you of Knightmare but aren't official derivatives.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Close Encounter Of The Knightmare Kind.

Post by Skarkill »

Hi Guys yes it's Me The Forums Resident Goblain Master.

Just thought I would let you know about a wierd KM type experiance I had today.

I was helping out at my churchs Christmas Fair, and someone had said that the entrance to the church hall (where we were holding the fair) needed sweeping.

Anyway one of the older members of the congregation said she'd do it. So shes here sweeping away in the main entrance with her brush and I'm at my stall (whcih was one of the firsst ones as you entrd the hall.)

Well a potenchial customer started to walk in and this old lady chased him out with the brush.

"Were not ready yet, We need to clean up, move out the way befor I sweep you up."

I just couldn't help but be reminded of the S4 Dungeon Hag:

MISTRESS GOODY

I was trying by best not to laugh out load but inside I was in hysterics :D :D :D :D.

As anyone else on this forum seen something or know some one who remindes them of Knightmare ?
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Close Encounter Of The Knightmare Kind.

Post by MoanaLiza »

I was digging, but not digging to deeply to find this topic:
http://www.talkknightmare.co.uk/forum/y ... 1051469702

Anyways I was at my aunty's and uncle's house yesterday and couldn't help but notice the large jar of pickle on top of the work surface, to which I thought "That reminds me of something!".

(Just had to re-write this message due to ME being on a go slow. I pressed preview by mistake and IE must have went to sleep. I tried to close another IE window hoping that the one with this forum wouldn't close. Unfortuately it did and so I lost the message I typed, so when I came back I had to retype this message and so I decided to type a shorter version as I couldn't be bothered to retype the whole thing out again. Hopefully it wont stop when I try to post it this time.)
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

That's a good title to my Sonic Comics, Good thinking!  ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Right. I'm going to make that KM chess board.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"