What Would You Like To See....

How might you change Knightmare if a new series were to be made?
rogue1983
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:What Would You Like To See....

Post by rogue1983 »

Lol, now that would be TV worth watching.
Last edited by rogue1983 on 23 Oct 2007, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.
Free Hugs And Kisses For All !!!!
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: What Would You Like To See....

Post by Picklemyfav »

Idea for Knightmare Challenge!

This challenge was inspired by the Way of the Warrior in Raven. The bit with the shields. 8) :D

Dungeoneer wearing helmet is guided across a narrow path. The path leads to a shield which the dungeoneer must move past or be pushed off the path. If the dungeoneer makes it then they must move past an axe swinging past their heads. If the dungeoneer makes it past that then they must move past an second shield then another axe before facing a third shield and finally a hammer that will hammer them into the ground if they fail to get past. 8)

If they get past all that you might get to a clue room. or face Cedric. or both. 8) :D

Would like to see Cedric and Fatilla meet up and square up to one another. ;D Who would win? :D
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
s4t8brett
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: What Would You Like To See....

Post by s4t8brett »

I think they could have gone up in the forest, sort of Go Ape meets Knightmare (in a gentle way). You could have had the Opposition in some sort of log castle up there, and it would have enabled more physical puzzles with swinging and balancing etc - obviously nothing too dangerous or high up though.