After Series 3.....

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
elloello
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

After Series 3.....

Post by elloello »

do you think challenge T.V will try and gain the rights to show series 4? I persoanlly dont, I hope they do, but they wont I dont think
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: After Series 3.....

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Well, the rumour is that the ratings are good, but I still haven't heard a reliable source mentioned to substantiate that. Perhaps they might show Series 3 again before trying to secure additional rights. Perhaps it might be a good idea to mention the idea again to Challenge on their website.

Since getting answers out of Challenge is like drawing blood from the proverbial stone, just for now we may have to make do with speculation and hearsay. No, not the former Popstars band, thank goodness.  
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
elloello
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by elloello »

yeah, and considering series 3 is only 1 of 2 series which doesn't have anybody complete the damn thing, I will have to get used to TreGuard saying "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NASTY!"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Good point.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
elloello
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by elloello »

I'm looking forward to seeing series 1, if it ever is shown again
Treguard
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Treguard »

Hi

Was discussed on a similar thread.

Series 8 would be the next one they buy (or the one they've been looking at to get next)
OoooOooOoohhhhh Nasty
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

i love season 8, i can remember that one the most  :D
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

If the ratings are good enough, they might get all the series.
Subject to change.
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gerz »

I hope that one of the channels show Knightmare Series 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8  hopefully challenge? will!
Maybe we should push a british video company to sell Knightmare on VHS! (VHS is still the most dominate form, as most people have it and it is cheaper! and more likely to be made) Sorry I am waffling! I will shut up :-X
I Love Goblins
MatiX
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Nearly end of series 3 :(

Post by MatiX »

Do you think Challenge will be showing series 4?

I hope so...
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Nearly end of series 3 :(

Post by WhiteDevil »

hopefully they will be showing series 4. I think the series 3 will wind to a close next saturday, if not sunday... there is nothing on their forum to suggest their havent got the rights for series 4, but then there is nothing on the website to suggest anyone actually works on the website anymore :)
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
MatiX
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by MatiX »

Challenge are also well known for repeating their programs, but they usually do this after repeating ALL the series. I surely hope they will show the rest of the series, and when we get to the end of series 8, they can start at series 1! And they can keep repeating all series over and over again until they get bored of it (Like they are doing with for example. Fort Boyard and Crystal Maze).
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

but then there is nothing on the website to suggest anyone actually works on the website anymore :)
Absolutely. I'm had to stop myself repeatedly from posting on their forum to tell them how hopeless and disorganised they are.

I think they'll just repeat Series 3 for now. Although I hope they've been in negotiations for some other series, I somehow doubt it based on previous evidence. It isn't for want of trying by several people posting on their forums, but if Challenge get questions they don't want to answer, they just ignore them.

I hope I'm proved wrong this time.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

How many episodes are left? Martin's quest will be over soon (pity, he was cool), but then the next one takes 26 minutes - that's an entire program. It depends on how long Martin spends in Level 3 - does he take very long?

The point is, if the last ep is Saturday, there's a good chance that S4 will begin on Sunday. If not, they may repeat S3 next week, or start S4 that week. I want to see Pickle again! I grew up in the Pickle years!
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

What we need is a brand new series....
Subject to change.