How'd you like to be in a Knightmare fanfic?

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

How'd you like to be in a Knightmare fanfic?

Post by darkDescender »

Well? How about it? I'm working on a fic based on the anti-dungeon threads (You'd never see, they'd never do, you know someones been messing) and I'd like to include as many forum members in this little peice of rubbish as possible. However, I have no idea what you look like. I also need your permission to use you in order to avoid certain legal complications. If you don't mind me ripping your reputation to shreds, just post a reply giving me a short description of yourselves, I.E., hair, eyes, rough height, special features such as facial hair or glasses and so on. Although I have the plot pretty much down, all I'm willing to reveal here is that the main villain is even more deadly and horrible than Lord F. I do hope you'll want to be part of this. I'll edit this post with a link as soon as the fic's done. Thanks for your time and good health to you all.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:How'd you like to be in a Knightmare fanfic?

Post by Emii »

Could be quite amusing if there is a forenote informing readers that the fic in no way represents the forum members and their personalities lol.

I'll think about it. Not sure yet. I kind of want to know a bit more first...
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Hmm a villain more deadly then Lord Fear? Well if you can't find anyone you could probably feature Pat Sharp, as you did say a Knightmare villain but you didn't say anyone in Knightmare. Just a bit of advice though. Okay so maybe not a good idea after all. You don't want any leagal issues brought up now. Is there any chance that a person can make up what they look like then? maybe they can give a description of how they wish they'd look if they were a baddy.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Post by TheBrollachan »

Evil person - how about the person who axed Knightmare / decided not to recommission it.

Replacement for Sidriss - George Bush?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

In reply to all messages...

Moana, well done! I am planning to have Pat Sharpe take over Marblehead, but he's still not the big baddie. Yes, you can make up what you look like.

Brollachan, I'm leaving Sidriss in, but using Mr. Bush is a good idea...

In response to Emil wanting more knews, the basic plot is as follows...

Ten years after knightmare closed it is re-opened. However, things are very different. Treguard is a drunk. Majida is completely sane but has to use a cattle prod to repel Treguard's booze fuelled advances. Lord Fear has abandoned his henchmen and now has a live-in partner. Barry. The new dungeoneer is Ra Ra Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine. Guided by a troop of singing women he ventures into the dungeon. As time goes on, Lord F and Barry move away, leaving Marblehead in the capable hands of Pat Sharpe and his deadly dollies, Melanie and Martina. Later, following a not so surprising appearance by Brucie Baby, Sharpe is evicted from Marblehead by the greatest force of evil and damnation the world has ever known. And no, It's not George Bush. I'm not saying who this allmighty evil is. I want to keep it a surprise. But you may be able to guess if you check around the forum carefully...Of course there'll be other characters making cameo appearances, but so far the only ones definately in are Pickle, Skarkill, and Smirkenorff. I hope that's enough to satisfy your hunger. Good health to you all.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Dark Descender wrote:Brollachan, I'm leaving Sidriss in, but using Mr. Bush is a good idea...
Are you sure you want to feature someone whos' strings are pulled by his daddy?
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

It Has Begun...

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, I've finaly started the big Knightmare fanfic. You know. The one with the forum members in. It can be viwed here...

www.fanfiction.net/s/2066844/1/

if that doesn't link, just copy it into the adress bar. Although only one chapter is up so far, chapter 2 is well underway and will be up within a week. I apologise if anyone is offended by my fic. P.S., it does have some innuendo so it's best if kiddies don't read it.
angelordevil4585
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re:It Has Begun...

Post by angelordevil4585 »

:o

*is a little worried, yet intrigued... ;)

*shudder* Pat Sharpe..........ugh.
Now, I don't like to gloat...what am I saying? I can't believe I just said that, dear me, what a little fibber I am. Of course I like to gloat...love it, something of a hobby.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Re: Knightmare Fanfic Index

Post by darkDescender »

Just a note to say i've recently deleted my fic "The Other Side Of The Greater Game" as it was very bad and horrible and I was very ashamed of it. My only excuse is 'it seemed like a good idea at the time'.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Aww, that's a shame, I thought it was quite funny.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

*Quiet sigh of relief.*

Not that I was ever in any sense embarrassed to have my name inserted in the story of course...
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

I can only apologize. Over and over and over again.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

;D