Knightmare - New PC Game

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Knightmare - New PC Game

Post by Fidjit »

Why not MegaUploads? Isn't there a way you could put it there or another storage provider? :-\
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Knightmare - New PC Game

Post by HStorm »

thejackal1975 wrote: If you speak to anyone who did download the game before my site went down, they will tell you it was excellent (im sure).
Of course I will. Once your cheque clears...

;)
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Re: Knightmare - New PC Game

Post by Eyeshield »

The Jackal's wonderful game should be uploaded onto this very site in the near future, with a bit of luck, and so become available once more for those of us who enjoyed it so much but lost the file for whatever reason. Good times! ;D
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Post by Eyeshield »

JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

I played this game last week and very much enjoyed doing so, even if I completed it in a day. A thorough knowledge of Knightmare Series 1 to 3 is required, and as a whole I think it was all put together superbly.

If I could point out one little minor downside, it's that there was no jester encounter with either Folly or Motley throughout the game. But again, other than that it's a well devised and challenging quest, that also requires quick thinking and an additional element of logic!

Perhaps one day somebody might want to devise a similar game based on Series 4 to 7? Would be cool to see puzzles such as Block and Tackle, Causeways, Corridor of Blades, Play Your Cards Right and The Brollachan all thrown in together. Plus it would also give another chance to hear some of Lord Fear's classic quotes....
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Rich
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Rich »

I downloaded and am currently about halfway through level 2, in the room where Hordriss tells you about the doors, which is the right door though? Cos every door I take leads to death by Mogdred!
motly
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by motly »

the download of this game is taking me a long time any1 know how to speed the download time
Rich
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Rich »

motly wrote:the download of this game is taking me a long time any1 know how to speed the download time
Get a faster connection, don't download big files on 56k dial up, or contact the creator and ask him to either send a CD or email it to you.
Rich
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Rich »

Managed to get further into level 2 recently, got to the room with the Catacombite, Treguard told me I should've took the Gauntlet in the room before the one with Hordriss and all the doors, to subdue the monster, I did get past the room, but I went right when I should've gone left, and got trapped by Mogdred..
Strike
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Strike »

Got to the card game stage on level 2 but forgot what the parrot told me and ended up in Mogdreds 'play pen'. Doh! good game though.
Rich
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Rich »

In the room with the monster in level 2, are you supposed to somehow sneak through a door in the middle? Like, I think it was team 3 in season 1 did?
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Post by Eyeshield »

Yes. The left or right door behind the catacombite will take you onwards.
Rich
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Rich »

Any idea when DJ Oska's game will be available? I've Googled his site but can't find anything.
Rich
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Rich »

Can you send a copy of the game to rich_allenxbox360@hotmail.co.uk or rich.allen1976@googlemail.com please? Both addresses accept large files, the Googlemail one especially.
gizmo2912
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by gizmo2912 »

hi can some one please help i have been playing this game for 5 hours and spent 4 on one bit i cant get into the cart or do anything in that room can someone please help its driving me nuts