Knightmare Top Trumps

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
steveh2001

Knightmare Top Trumps

Post by steveh2001 »

Hi All

Hope you are all well. Long term Knightmare fan here and I've been using some of the lockdown time constructively(!) by having some fun making some Knightmare Top Trump cards.

I'd hoped to be able to print them via mytoptrumps where you can do custom Top Trumps, but it looks like you need image right permission to do so. I'd have no clue where to start requesting this, let alone if they would be granted.

I put quite a lot of effort into the cards so it would really nice to see them printed (not looking for commercial gain, just to play the cards with friends/family) and if permission were granted would be happy to share them on the site if they were wanted.

Does anyone have any advice on what i could do or is it a non starter?

Cheers
Steve
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Knightmare Top Trumps

Post by Drassil »

Hi, Steve. Thank you for joining the forum. I'm sorry your post got overlooked until now.

One or two people have created their own Knightmare Top Trumps over the years (here's one, not to mention the official set that appeared in The Quest newsletter) and I'm glad you've had a go and enjoyed it. I identify with being a long term Knightmare fan and wanting to do something more creative than simply being a watcher.

My understanding is that if your Top Trumps are for personal use and not for profit, you wouldn't need to worry about image right permisson. If fellow forum members with superior law knowledge could confirm this or correct me, please do.