New thingy I have...

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Are You There: Chapter 2

Post by Brangwen »

Agreed, I especially like how it's written. It has alot more depth than some fanfictions I've read too.

I've always wanted to write a Knightmare fanfic myself but I've always been worried about doing so.
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

why would you be worried about writing fan fiction? If its rubbish we'll soon tell you  ;D

Well done on the FanFic Emii  ;D
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

Well I can write and everything and have plenty of ideas but theres some nagging feeling I have. To write Knightmare storys just seems especially difficult as I have no ideas on what people actually want to see in them. Though I think that's enough on this subject, back to Emii's fanfiction...
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I don't think you should have any doubts at all, Brangwen! I'd personally love to read anything anybody else writes - remember, fanfiction is written for yourself. If people want to read it, that's their choice. As long as the author likes the story, then who cares? That's the whole idea behind fanfiction!
And if its any consolation, I still worry about what people think of my Knightmare fictions, even though I've written a few now for people to read. If I had confidence in my writing, maybe I wouldn't ask people to comment on it - I don't know.. Thanks for all your comments, guys! They really help!
And Malefact, the last Interactive story has been bumped together (errors included for personal touch ^.^) and is being sent to Illusion as I type! Hows that for you?
Last edited by Emii on 18 Jul 2003, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

I have actually have had a Knightmare fanfiction in my mind now for about 2 or 3 weeks so perhaps someday I might write it and hopefully get a friend to help me since it's a bit of a big chunk to write solo. I am proud of the idea though. Thanks Emii^_^
I see good news on the Interactive Story:)
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Not a problem, Brangwen! I'm sure any of the regulars on this forum would be happy to give you a helping hand with putting an idea to paper. I say go for it solo and call someone up if you get really stuck. Either way - go for it!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

nice writing em ;)

i knew you liked writing fanfiction but i didn't know it was any good.
so far it's been really enjoyable to read. have you any previous complete fanfictions i could catch up on? the interactive storey 1 will be nice to read too. thank emii :)
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Aw thanks, Pickle! All of my fanfictions can be found either in fanstuff on Knightmare.com, or the more updated versions (along with othewr fanfictions) can be found on fanfiction.net if you click on 'Find' and search 'Emii'. There you go!
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

O.K, should I post any of my ideas here then?
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I suggest, for maximum talent input on your part, to keep all ideas to yourself and start writing and tweaking as you go along, and then if you get stuck and want help, privately message forum members of your choice who you want to help you. That way none of your ideas can be stolen ^.^ Then, if you want others to read it, register at fanfiction.net (if you haven't already), stick it up on there and post it in the forum when it's finished! If you ask nicely, Illusion will put it up on the site, I'm sure!
Good luck!
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

I actually wouldn't mind if my ideas got stolen as long as someone used them well^_^
O.K I have a very long idea and I think I'll get working on a title for it.
Thanks for your help:)
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

My unfinished Fanfic

Post by Emii »

Thanks for the reminder, Skarkill!

As some of you may know, I only have 2 chapters up for my most recent fic...I need inspiration to get writing the rest! Help! Throw things at me! Shout inspirational words! Feedback! Give me a reason to dig out my scrap book with the storyline in and type it up!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease...
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: My unfinished Fanfic

Post by HStorm »

Is that the one with the rude Dungeoneer and Iokus? Sure, I'll put my thinking cap on and send you some ideas, plus occasional noises of encouragement.

I recommend we e-mail any ideas to you rather than put them up here  -  if you decide to use any of them, anything on the forum could give the game away.
Last edited by HStorm on 14 Jan 2004, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

By the way, the forum's now just twelve threads short of its ONE THOUSANDTH topic. Just thought I should point it out.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

I'll also put my thinking cap on.

Actually I Thought that that story had finished.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY