Blackpool Meetup, Sunday June 15th 2014

A place to discuss public real-life meetups.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Blackpool Meetup, Sunday June 15th 2014

Post by Kieran »

Hi folks.

A few of us are gathering for concert purposes over the weekend which includes the 15th June.

If anyone can do a day trip to Blackpool, how about you meet up with us for a bit of social time during the Sunday?

For anyone interested and able, I propose we meet up in the Layton Rakes pub (at about 13:00) for a spot of food/drink/chatter, and then on to the beach (weather permitting) and the Piers.

We also intend to have an evening meal at a local Italian restaurant. Folks are welcome to join us there also!

If you have an interest let me know! 8)

Website for pub + direction: http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pub ... yton-rakes
Treguard
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Blackpool Meetup, Sunday June 15th 2014

Post by Treguard »

Would've loved to have come if I could but recovering from surgery last month so unable to walk far or sit down for long periods. Hope you have a good day/weekend at the concert
OoooOooOoohhhhh Nasty
Gundrada
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Blackpool Meetup, Sunday June 15th 2014

Post by Gundrada »

Adam wrote:Would've loved to have come if I could but recovering from surgery last month so unable to walk far or sit down for long periods. Hope you have a good day/weekend at the concert
Had we knew you were a fan, we would have asked you to come along in the first place!

I hope the recovery is going well :)