Little Accidents...(Not that kind!)

Posts by cast, crew and contestants
Scott_Wilkinson
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re:Knightmare bloopers/errrors etc...

Post by Scott_Wilkinson »

Sorry, Drassil, thanks for pointing out that mistake to me, I think I was going through a bad memory phase that time (as usual.)

I stand corrected, I know now for definite, it happened during Nathan's quest. And this time, I'm 100% sure on this one.

Thanks again Drassil, and once again, I apologise for making that mistake before. :)
The number one Children's programme of all time for me is, was and always will be the one and only... Knightmare.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

You're welcome, Scott. That's a pleasingly courteous response to what was, on my part, essentially just nitpicking. ;D But I'm glad I was able to help. I've watched Nathan's Level 3 on YouTube (here and here.), but couldn't spot 'Anglia'. Please could give us the exact time at which it's visible?
drinkofwater wrote: Just watch an episode with brother mace drawing cards. he pulls one out and says its the [joker] - yet it was the 3 of hearts! He seemed to then go off character while trying to figure out what happened!
It (i.e. Episode 16 of Series 4) was added to YouTube only yesterday - this video, 3 minutes in - and is an absolute delight!

One of the mistakes I've identified myself is
Drassil wrote: ... a continuity error involving Grimwold's trousers
in Episode 3 of Series 3. That too is currently on YouTube. It starts at the end of this video and continues into this one.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Scott_Wilkinson
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Scott_Wilkinson »

Drassil wrote: You're welcome, Scott. That's a pleasingly courteous response to what was, on my part, essentially just nitpicking. ;D But I'm glad I was able to help. I've watched Nathan's Level 3 on YouTube (here and here.), but couldn't spot 'Anglia'. Please could give us the exact time at which it's visible?

It's not very easy to spot if you've recorded it, it was more easier to spot just watching it on tv, it was the first clip by the way Drassil.

One of the mistakes I've identified myself is
Drassil wrote: ... a continuity error involving Grimwold's trousers
in Episode 3 of Series 3. That too is currently on YouTube. It starts at the end of this video and continues into this one.
Well spotted, I didn't notice that one, 10 out of 10. ;D
The number one Children's programme of all time for me is, was and always will be the one and only... Knightmare.
Myatt
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: Little Accidents...(Not that kind!)

Post by Myatt »

Watchout for this little accident involving Julie's team from series 7, she redeems the sword, is beemed out of the dungeon and rises into the antichambre. Notice an exact same sword behind Majita already there, hmm. Watch here at 4.14 just before the mid shot of Treguard turning towards the team with the staff. Look carefully at what happens to the identical sword in the background!

Myatt
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Myatt wrote:Watchout for this little accident involving Julie's team from series 7, she redeems the sword, is beemed out of the dungeon and rises into the antichambre. Notice an exact same sword behind Majita already there, hmm. Watch here at 4.14 just before the mid shot of Treguard turning towards the team with the staff. Look carefully at what happens to the identical sword in the background!

Myatt
You can watch the same thing occuring here at 9.34, happens very quickly but you can just make out the tip of it!
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

I remember one in Season 5 where there was an advisor who was over-reacting a bit when a blocker appeared but if you listened very closely you could hear Treguard say "shut up" under his breath XDDDDDD
Many years ago I wrote fanfictions. Now I attempt to write sanely.