Little Accidents...(Not that kind!)

Posts by cast, crew and contestants
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re:Things that shouldn't have happened in Knightmare...

Post by MPK »

Oh dear!

Sleegol, before you annoy any others, might I suggest you take a gander at the Backup Forum;

http://qwaz.proboards22.com

There you can talk utter rubbish without any angered patrons at all! Well, thats unless you offend people..................... like Majida!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
Madmogsue
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Madmogsue »

and i thought i was bad for posting rubbish.....
Kupo? kupopo?!?
Snowcat
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Snowcat »

Hmm... yeah! :-\

sleegol... Click on MPK's link.

Don't come back 'til you learn to behave at least a LITTLE better! ::)
There are but 2 rules in this realm:-
1) He who sees first is the winner...
2) He who is seen first is toast...
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

Back on topic...

The number of times that Dungoeneers picked up wrong objects.

And walked into the blue screen.
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Post by TheBrollachan »

The rest of you haven't read the thread which has been deleted from this afternoon which Sleegol filled with rubbish and end up with pathetic comments regarding me and Glenn (Fidgit) as we were telling her to sod off (well words to that effect).
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Everyone who hasn't done please read http://www.talkknightmare.co.uk/faq.htm
Forum Usage: Basic Guidelines

This forum is for discussion of all aspects of Knightmare, and closely related issues only. From time to time, it is inevitable that certain threads may stray off-topic, and this is understandable. However, users who wish to start a discussion on an unrelated topic should do so in the Off-topic / Backup Forum.

Abusive posts (of any kind) are not acceptable. This includes personal comments insulting other users, posts of an undesirable nature, spamming,
continuous short postings to boost a post count and continuous off-topic posts. If you do not agree with another member's viewpoint, please remain polite about it....
Abuse Procedures

The forum is monitored regularly by the Forum Administrator, however if you are offended by certain posts or members on the forum, please notify the Forum Administrator know as soon as possible. This can be done either by Instant Message to username 'Illusion' or by e-mail. The more users who complain, the more likely problems can be identified and relevant action taken.

Members who abuse the forum may find their posts and/or account removed and the user banned. A warning will usually be issued in the first instance via a forum Instant Message, however the Forum Administrator reserves the right to take action without notice.
[p.s. I've put certain things in bold]
Last edited by Anonymous on 07 Jun 2004, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Post by TheBrollachan »

How about the series coming to an end and not being recommissioned?
Raven
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Raven »

When they get past flames or spears, they still appear as though they are in front of it. However I must respect the fact that it is (or was) impossible to make it behind them, due to the way the graphics were put on (unless they unlocked the pyrotechnics cabinet!)
The Raven's Labyrinth - Where danger lurks around every corner...
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

sleegol wrote: really? try these...

a fly on the wall documentary about a high ranking local councillor, obsessed woth Knightmare, who moves to a leafy suburb. we'd call it "A Knightmayor on elm street"

or a mini series about the lover of a very pleasant yet successful dungeoner with the ability to travel through time: "Goodknight sweetheart".
HStorm wrote: Have you been talking to Drassil? :-\
This would seem to be a reference to a supposed reputation I have among certain Forum members for making puns. Wordplay is used by other members, not just me - for example, http://www.talkknightmare.co.uk/yabbse/ ... 1#msg17851 , http://www.talkknightmare.co.uk/yabbse/ ... 0#msg19710 - and I would rather not be singled out in this way. Alternatively, it may be a reference to the crossover fanfics I have written, which do include time travel. I doubt that sleegol, as a knewbie, got the reference. And for any other members who didn't understand it, consider this my attempt to elucidate it.

If I may answer the question: sleegol and I have not talked about wordplay/puns, or crossovers, or cabbages and kings, or anything else, and I do not consider myself the source for the content of any of her posts; although I did receive an unsolicited PM from sleegol regarding a helmet.
Last edited by Drassil on 21 Jun 2004, 04:45, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Thankfully, the metaphorical dark clouds have departed, and the forum is breathing easy again.

It's been a particularly bad month no matter which forum you go to, frankly. I went to another (non-KM related) which had the same person in 2 different profiles screaming to be banned (?). The only recent joy I've had recently was visiting the Minardi f1 team forum, of which I'm a member and a fan of the team. (OFF-TOPIC: Zsolt baumgartner's 8th place got Minardi their first point in 41 races last sunday, so there was jubilation.)
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Don't you just love it when certain members of different forums get banned. Reminds me of school, loving it when certain kids ended up getting suspended or expelled. I didn't love it when some certain kids who used to cause no end of trouble or and be quite threatening, would get away it and still be allowed to attend school with no diciplinery action taken. Just makes me sooo glad that I have long left school.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Post by TheBrollachan »

Hope you've done your english essay on punishment and honey for tommorrow then. ::)

Still can get confussing when reading threads that have had posts deleted.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

FrightKnight wrote: Thankfully, the metaphorical dark clouds have departed, and the forum is breathing easy again.

It's been a particularly bad month no matter which forum you go to, frankly. I went to another (non-KM related) which had the same person in 2 different profiles screaming to be banned (?). The only recent joy I've had recently was visiting the Minardi f1 team forum, of which I'm a member and a fan of the team. (OFF-TOPIC: Zsolt baumgartner's 8th place got Minardi their first point in 41 races last sunday, so there was jubilation.)

(I was impressed with that result, certainly entertaining seeing such a underfunded team score a point, and well done to Panis for his efforts too)

Anyway moving back to the topic, the offending post has now been remvoed, luckily. And as Mona Liza said, it feels good that we are no longer at school, however I do sometimes feel as if some never leave it.

Let the friendly nature of the forum continue to grow.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

First Hungarian to score a world championship point is Baumgartner :)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
superdungeoneer

Post by superdungeoneer »

That awful manner of transporting dungeoneers through rooms in S1 and 2, where the screen would fall back into a picture of the red backround of the lifeforce indicator. That was AWFUL!!!!
The season 3 one- where there was a close-up of the portal was okay.
However the S4-8 was the best one where the dungeoneer disappeared into the protal with that magical sound effect played in the background.