Little Accidents...(Not that kind!)

Posts by cast, crew and contestants
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Things that shouldn't have happened in Knightmare...

Post by Fidjit »

I think it was rather coolies... :)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
superdungeoneer

Post by superdungeoneer »

Fidjit- "coolies" ????????
Do you mean COOL!
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

I quite enjoyed the original transportation method. My favourite is the zoom-in, accompanied by the 'whoosh' and the door slamming. Another aspect of S3 I enjoy a lot.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

superdungeoneer wrote: Fidjit- "coolies" ????????
Do you mean COOL!
Yeah... I just like the word... :)
Raven
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Raven »

I noticed one team were at the 'eye' stage long before they retrieved the food from under the the catacombite. A bit lenient?
The Raven's Labyrinth - Where danger lurks around every corner...
Raven
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Raven »

Sorry, not enough detail. The 'eyes' stage of the life force animation.
The Raven's Labyrinth - Where danger lurks around every corner...
Hiltono
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Hiltono »

I'll give you one you didn't see on the program! Right at the start of our quest Dunstan was walking through a tunnel with snap-dragons or something comming out at him from either side, anyway we (eventually) get him to the middle and tell him to run, which of course he does, gets to the end of the 'room' which is rendered slightly in front of the edge of the real room so he can dissappear into the blackness. Anyway you can probably imagine what happened, Dunstan goes through 'door' screens turn blank, loud thump heard from blue room next door, very nearly a broken nose resulting from that one I believe. Which is similar to the night before when we had arrived at the hotel in Norwich we were very graciously being put up in, anyway that night I walked into a large glass patio door and again almost broke my nose, blood everywhere and ambulance was called, that almost put an early end to our quest as well :) Apparently the paramedics made the hotel people put large warning stickers on their windows from then on :P Haha too many stories but I've pretty much forgotten most of it :(
Scott_Wilkinson
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Series 8 blunder

Post by Scott_Wilkinson »

Did anyone notice this?

While Daniel from Series 8 was in Level 3, he was walking down a corridor after passing the skeletron. He came to a closed door. The door opened. But as you see in the Eye Shield, as he was walking through the door, I noticed the word Anglia very faintly.

I was surprised when I saw it, did anyone else notice it?

Scott Wilkinson.
The number one Children's programme of all time for me is, was and always will be the one and only... Knightmare.
Scott_Wilkinson
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re:Series 8 blunder

Guess I'm the only one who noticed this blunder.
The number one Children's programme of all time for me is, was and always will be the one and only... Knightmare.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

There were many other bloopers in Knightmare. After Ross (Series III) encountered Mogdread in Level II he can be seen very faintly after he vanishes...
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

I cannot say I have noticed this, I shall have a watch later to check it! A 'List of Blunders' on the Lexicon would be an interesting entry!
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
drinkofwater
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Knightmare bloopers/errrors etc...

Post by drinkofwater »

HI all! First post here, massive knightmare fan! :)

Just watch an episode with brother mace drawing cards. he pulls one out and says its the jack - yet it was the 3 of hearts! He seemed to then go off character while trying to figure out what happened!

Does anyone know of anymore?
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re:Knightmare bloopers/errrors etc...

Post by Drassil »

Greetings, drinkofwater. I'm sorry that none of us replied to your post before now, and I'm sorry too if the lack of replies has put you off making more posts. Every good-natured knewbie deserves to be welcomed, and I feel as if the forum has let you down. If you're still around, feel free to introduce yourself via a Knewbie Welcome thread, and we'll say hello back.

Various bloopers have been identified over the years, but mentions of them are spread across many threads. If you use the forum's search facility to search for relevant words (blooper, blunder, etc.), you'll find the relevant posts. There are several in this thread, a thread I'd forgotten about until I rediscovered it this week.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Scott_Wilkinson
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Posted by: drinkofwater Posted on: 28 October 2007 18:55
HI all! First post here, massive knightmare fan!

Just watch an episode with brother mace drawing cards. he pulls one out and says its the jack - yet it was the 3 of hearts! He seemed to then go off character while trying to figure out what happened!

Does anyone know of anymore?

Actually, Brother Mace was supposed to give Giles (the dungeoneer) a Joker, the other blooper there was if you watch that scene again, you'll notice Brother Mace looking at something off-camera while he's giving the actual joker card, and he looks like he's about to laugh.

Another blooper that was easy to spot for me, although it's quite hard to spot it if you've recorded it, is in series 8. As we see Nathan (the dungeoneer) walking down a corridor in level 3, he comes across a closed door. It opens, then as he starts to walk through, if you're quick, you'll notice the word Anglia as he's just going through the door.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Scott_Wilkinson wrote: Another blooper that was easy to spot for me, although it's quite hard to spot it if you've recorded it, is in series 8. As we see Nathan (the dungeoneer) walking down a corridor in level 3, he comes across a closed door. It opens, then as he starts to walk through, if you're quick, you'll notice the word Anglia as he's just going through the door.
I remember you posting about that one before, and I've been meaning to rewatch and look out for it. Only last time, you attributed it to a different dungeoneer:
Scott_Wilkinson wrote: Did anyone notice this?

While Daniel from Series 8 was in Level 3, he was walking down a corridor after passing the skeletron. He came to a closed door. The door opened. But as you see in the Eye Shield, as he was walking through the door, I noticed the word Anglia very faintly.

I was surprised when I saw it, did anyone else notice it?

Scott Wilkinson.
Is it in both Daniel and Nathan's quests?
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.