Ask Lord Fear

Questions for the cast and crew of Knightmare
beveryafraid
Creator of Knightmare

Re: Ask Lord Fear

Post by beveryafraid »

Dear HobGoblin,

Don't be so revoltingly humble. You should know by now that I don't do humility.

As for demography (I prefer demonography by the way), I don't care a goblin's wart if they're toddlers, teenagers, baby boomers or geriatric ITV executives. Just bring em on I say. The more the messier..
Will the Internet showing indicate the shape of things to come? You'll have to ask the Deus Machina about that one. Haven't a clue old Hob. I do know that we had some prime moments of terror when we took on the Internet heroes, and one ecstatic moment when one of them appeared to loose his bowels. Such fun.

Should there be another season in the dungeon, would one be in command of the nasty bits? I'm not sure. It depends on finding worthy opponents to revive a jaded appetite.

Lissard's probably up for it.

LF
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

beveryafraid wrote:Dear Hstorm,

When one has a brain the size of a planet, one needs a helmet the size of a galaxy.
WHEN DID MARVIN THE PARANOID ANDROID TAKE OVER CONTROL OF MARBLEHEAD?!?

Robotic imposter. Just trying to let Pickle sneak in through the servant's door, I reckon.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

beveryafraid wrote:Dear Malefact

How does it feel to be back? One simply rolls back the years and rolls all over the opposition. Also I missed the gloating bits.
As for my message to your new ITV masters?
Keep up the good work,
Keep weeding out all the tossers, bean counters and dysfunctional nonentities who've been running that failing empire for the past two decades and put younger brighter folk in their place. The improvements are beginning to show.
Anyway I prefer younger people. They make the best victims and they squeal more energetically when plunging to their fates.

LF
I'm pleased the important things haven't changed. :-) It's great to have you back and I can't wait to see what's in store for this latest batch. I'm very grateful indeed to you and everyone else involved for relighting that fire. It's a living Knightmare once again and proves that, just occasionally, time can turn back.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Great to see you back in these parts - never thought I'd have the opportunity to say hello to your bad self.

What are your thoughts on YouTube? For me it's the greatest thing since sliced dungeoneers, but then nothing floats my boat like TV nostalgia and funny cats.
beveryafraid
Creator of Knightmare

Post by beveryafraid »

Dear Canadanne,

This is an easy one.
I'm The Opposition me. That means I'm against the Powers that Be, The Ruling Classes, usually the ruling government, broadcast monopolies, and anyone else who wants to stop people like me from having their say, or wants to charge them good gold for the privilege of doing so.
Sure YouTube is mainly crap but at least that's traceable to the fact that its mainly produced by a bunch of amateurs, whilst Broadcast media is also mainly crap and its all produced by a bunch of overpaid media professionals.
The funny cats are best though.
fluttermoth
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by fluttermoth »

Lord Fear; have you ever thought about building a bigger Pool of Veracity and keeping some fish in there?

Ghost koi would suit you ;)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

We understand that the recent phasing of our world with your worlde has been aided by Google. Google's motto is 'Don't be evil'. Has that caused a conflict of interests?
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

LOL!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Dear Fear,

You've been dealing with adults this time around - what's your favourite swearword/string of expletives/insult, and why?

Yours,
The Kullster
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
HobGoblin
Staff
Staff

Post by HobGoblin »

Lord Fear,

Just been watching Mogdred in action. Now THAT'S how to be scary.

Perhaps he'll give you some tips if you lick his boots.
Extreme warning team, a Hobgoblin in the level!