Newby

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
pauluk27
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Newby

Post by pauluk27 »

Hi everyone!
Just regestered on this site.
Im 27 and grew up on watching Knightmare, I never had the opportunity to be on the show but followed it throughout its history.
Can anyone tell me where I can watch the shows? Are there any DVD's or downloads? I dont have challenge tv but want to watch the shows. Can anyone help?
:'(
37Herbie
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:Newby

Post by 37Herbie »

Hi pauluk27 and welcome to kngithmare.com

As far as non-challengetv Knightmare any you see advertised on ebay etc. as for sale are illegale/pirated copies so be careful. If you are interested in borrowing some knightmare shows ask around as someone may let you borrow/copy their's. Used to be a massive swap site before where this happened but then someone had to try and make money so that has closed down. Shame really! There was a petition for a DVD kngithmare release (Next Year is 20th Anniversary and many would lvoe a Knightmare DVD set to come out then!) but that seems to have slowed doen a bit now as well! Anyway, good luck on your search for Knghtmare and hope you enjoy the discussions on here/random rants!
"Oh Dear, What a Pity, Never Mind"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Welcome to the nut-house, Pauluk, please add your own brand of sanity to proceedings. ;)
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, feminist and almost as deadly as Reggie Fils-Aime. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"