Meeting other KM fans at the convention

Discussion and posts relating to the 2014 Knightmare Convention in Norwich
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Meeting other KM fans at the convention

Post by JamesA »

If anyone is interested in getting to know other KM fans at the convention itself, then I'm looking at the possibility of arranging some meet-ups over the weekend (once the official schedule for the convention has been confirmed, then I can work my way around that).

In the meantime, I'm planning a meet-up on Friday at 6pm, an hour before doors open for Knightmare Live.

We'll be meeting at The Plasterers Arms in Cowgate, just around the corner from Epic Studios. They do some food as well as drink and the location/map can be found by clicking on the pub's name in this paragraph.

We'll make our way to Epic at 7 for when doors open, and can always come back if we get turfed out of Epic and want to continue drinking, as the pub is open until 1am.

Look forward to hopefully seeing you there!
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Meeting other KM fans at the convention

Post by Mystara »

Ooooh, the Plasterer's Arms is terrifying :)

May or may not make it (as with other staff) depending on how setup etc. is going.
Dessimat0r
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Dessimat0r »

I might not be able to make it in time: my train pulls into Norwich at 17:24. The hotel is very close however. I want to do check-in before going to KM Live :) If I do arrive, it'll be at like 18:30 or something. :green:
wombstar
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by wombstar »

Change of plan for me as i'll be coming up to see KM Live. Phoned the ticket office today and was told to just turn up on the night.

Wont finish work till about 6 and it's about an hours drive so I should just make it in time.

Does anyone know when the live show finishes? (I hope I don't fall sleep during the thing) 8-o
It's always the cracked ones that let the light in