Discussion and posts relating to the 2014 Knightmare Convention in Norwich
HobGoblin
Staff
Staff

BBC Radio Norfolk interview

Post by HobGoblin »

In case people haven't noticed this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01ysp3q

Or if this link doesn't work due to my technical incompetence search for BBC Radio Norfolk Knightmare

Looking forward to tomorrow!
Extreme warning team, a Hobgoblin in the level!
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: BBC Radio Norfolk interview

Post by Canadanne »

Thanks for the link - enjoyed listening to that! Great to hear from an ex-contestant. To say that team was unlucky is an understatement IMHO. :P
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Would you like to post a Knightmare.com article about this too, Chris? In the case of news stories like this, the role of the forum is to provide a place for discussion while the website provides a place for announcement.

I'm glad that advisor James' Norwich connection enabled us to hear from him about his quest. I hope that he and the team were told what their spells would have done, even if we weren't!
Gundrada
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gundrada »

Drassil wrote:Would you like to post a Knightmare.com article about this too, Chris? In the case of news stories like this, the role of the forum is to provide a place for discussion while the website provides a place for announcement.

I'm glad that advisor James' Norwich connection enabled us to hear from him about his quest. I hope that he and the team were told what their spells would have done, even if we weren't!
The team member being interviewed was in Team 1: series 4, a mean death, but a fair one ;D
HobGoblin
Staff
Staff

Post by HobGoblin »

I've submitted a v short news story - though I assume the interview will be taken down this Friday, 7 days after initial tx.
Extreme warning team, a Hobgoblin in the level!
Snowcat
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Snowcat »

Hopefully this may be of use. I've editted together the Knightmare mentions in the program.

As you can imagine, there's a little repetition but I hope it'll prove interesting if the BBC take down the broadcast.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6uo180