Juliet Henry-Massy and INXS

Projects of the cast and crew of Knightmare.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Juliet Henry-Massy and INXS

Post by Canadanne »

So apparently Juliet once appeared in a music video by INXS... is anyone familiar enough with INXS videos to guess which one it might have been?!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Juliet Bryant and INXS

Post by Drassil »

Canadanne wrote: 06 Jan 2014, 19:55 So apparently Juliet once appeared in a music video by INXS... is anyone familiar enough with INXS videos to guess which one it might have been?!
Thanks to yesterday's Top of the Pops repeats on BBC Four, I'm pleased to say that I have the answer.

Disappear.

Juliet's confirmed it:
'Well spotted! Do you know we did two days filming for those snippets? It was great fun though. I think that was before I even went to drama school ... The band were lovely to work with so happy memories'
Those Top of the Pops repeats were from December 1990. A year later, Juliet Henry-Massy (as she was then) had appeared as Gwendoline and Aesandre in Knightmare Series 5.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Juliet Henry-Massy and INXS

Post by Canadanne »

I'd forgotten all about this. Well spotted indeed! That's her at 2:53 isn't it?
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Juliet Bryant and INXS

Post by Drassil »

Thank you. Yes, I used a screengrab of that moment to confirm it with Juliet.

Still to be identified, I think, is the 'German pop video for MTV' in which Paul Valentine (Motley, Sylvester Hands et al) played a mad scientist, as mentioned in Issue 3.2 of The Quest.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Juliet Bryant, INXS and AC/DC

Post by Drassil »

There's an interview with Juliet in this month's issue (Issue 3) of the Curious British Telly fanzine. She mentions that she was in a lot of music videos; she names INXS as one of her favourites and AC/DC as another.

This time it hasn't taken me quite so long to find: It's Are You Ready.