They would never say...

For all the comedians out there.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

They would never say...

Post by Emii »

What would characters from Knightmare never say?

Eg/ Lord Fear: Oh, what a lovely fluffy little creature! I think I'll take him home and call him George...

Pickle: Oh no! The Corridor of Blades! Quick, team - get him in there!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: They would never say...

Post by Fidjit »

TEAM 2 OF SERIES 6 WALK INTO THAT STRANGE PLACE IN LEVEL 2... AFTER PICKING UP THE FOOD THE DREADNAUGHT APPEARED...

SUMAYA: "Uh, hi do I have to give a password?"
DREADNAUGHT: "I seek a word, If it is the correct word then you may pass..."
SUMAYA: "I just asked that..."
DREADNAUGHT: "You haven't heard anything yet!"
SUMAYA: "You are getting on my nerves, why the heck do you need a word for, there are plenty in the dictionary."
DREADNAUGHT: "Well I'd be dented!"
SUMAYA: "Do you want your word or not?!"
DREADNAUGHT: "Ahh, stuff it... I'll look in that dic-thingy you told me about...

SUMAYA SIGHS AND MAKES HER EXIT...

Sorry if it ain't that good it came off the top of my brain...
Last edited by Fidjit on 08 Oct 2003, 16:36, edited 1 time in total.
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
123Pooka
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by 123Pooka »

Julie from series 3 would never say:
Here goblins would you like a grenade?

Majida would never say 2x5 is 10
Last edited by 123Pooka on 08 Oct 2003, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.
The only way is onward, there is no turning back. Oooh nasty, didn't realise the road ended there!
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

You would hope that the right venerable Hordriss might expand his knowledge of pronouns in his enviable wisdom: such as I, you, he, she, we, you (pl), they: But one doesn't expect one will see any other than one's 'one', necessary for such occasions.

But do excuse one's interruptings.
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Those goblins: "We'd love to accept your present, Julie. Many thanks, and may your quest be long and prosperous."

Golgarach: "Stop! Please help yourself to some of my things. There's a lovely pie there and I'd be so honoured if you'd take it. Oh, go on, you never know when that crayon might be useful. You can burn my table for extra life force if you want. Oh, and help yourself to some of my floor tiles."

Majida: "Eees too eeeasy."

Mogdred: "Look upon Mogdred and know that he'll do anything in his power to aid you. Would you care to join me for some Darjeeling?"

Grimaldine: "I am Grimaldiine, of the... oh, what the hell, of the purple and orange polka dottiness on that gorgeous waistcoat Sylvester Hands gave me for my birthday."
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Lilith: "Gosh, I've got all these humbugs. Now if only I had something to store them all in..."

Mrs. G.: "No, dearie. Bones is no use. Not since Festus went vegetarian on us. So I'm going to 'ave to get Grimmy to kill you unless you've got any tofu."

Lord Fear: "I think I'll take a holiday since my henchmen evidently have everything in hand. Goodness, Lissard- what's that delightful perfume? You smell absolutely divine!"

Treguard: "Yes, Pickle, while the advisors are frozen by Temporal Disruption, let's amuse ourselves by putting them in silly poses and using them as coat racks... [*turns to camera and the Watchers at home*] ... Oh, you're still here? Gosh, what are you still watching this tripe for? There was something good on Children's BBC too. Anyway, don't bother tuning in next week since I'm giving up this crappy job and going to Benidorm with Mellisandre and opening my own tattoo parlour. I'm selling the castle to Pat Sharp- I gather he's got some great ideas about converting it to something far more entertaining! Toodles!" [*puts on summer hat and exits*]
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 08 Oct 2003, 21:26, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Festus: 'I feel so unloved. I'm actually a cat trapped inside a pseudo-Cerberus' body. I don't mean to be intimidating and mysterious, I just have trouble... y'know... relating.'

Dungeoneer: 'No-no, don't say anything, let me guess... I'm in a room. With some doors. But how many? Two? Three and a half? Over to you guys.'
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Morghanna: ah Martin, I see you have the quest item, and your about to win. Seeing as you dont have any dragon magic to use on me your obviously harmless so please to carry on and finish your quest
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Sly to dungeoneer 'I'll give you this rope if you can give me...'

Simon 'I think I'll just sidestep to the left into that pit!'

Advisor 'Simon! Sidestep to your right!'

Gargoyle singing 'if your happy and you know it clap your hands...' and 'Oh what a beautiful morning...'
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 09 Oct 2003, 00:27, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Grimwold the Ogre: *while chasing dungeoneer* No wait come back! I only wanted to discuss Shakespeare with you!!!
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Brollachan: I have no time for you ignorant little creatures, I'm late for my MENSA meeting!

Gundrada to Bumptious: Yes, I jolly well swear to never rob or decapitate a dwarf.

Smirkenorff: I'm such a slob. I need to lose weight, I look terrible! I must cut back on those dragon mints...
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Velda: 'You look totally trustworthy, despite the helmet and knapsack possibly containing weaponry. I'm going to grin at you and help you to the best of my abilities.'

Pickle: 'That's not a doorway in the forest! That's just a black cardboard rectangle! Best give it a wide berth and continue through the trees, Team.'

Brother Mace may or may not say: 'cucullus non facit monachum.'

(Anyone read Twelfth Night?)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Mrs Grimwold: "Who's Brian?"
Subject to change.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Velda: I'm completely relaxed!

Treguard: Completely safe, team. Dance in there with your pants on your head and poke it in the eye!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Hordriss: "Fancy a curry?"
Subject to change.