Series 5 - Episode 7

Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Series 5 - Episode 7

Post by Moocowthingy »

Being early seems to be the trend so I thought Id get in on the act :) .  Whatever happened to being fashoinably late?.

Normal stuff, reviews of all types welcome :) .  Please give fore warning of spoiliers, thanks :) .

ENJOY
Last edited by Anonymous on 19 Jun 2004, 21:33, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Bob

Re: Series 6 episode 7

Post by Lord_Bob »

Series 6 Episode 7  :o your not only one episode ahead your a whole series ahead!!
SrWilson3S
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by SrWilson3S »

Indeed lol that could be ooh nasty since you may have had people belive they had missed a  series and a half of KM  ;Dlol
smirkenorff
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by smirkenorff »

Well, there are a couple of things that I would have differently if I were one of them.. I would have taken the gold instead of the horn and would have been tempted to take the left door instead of the one with the frightknight above it..

I won't argue with their choices though, as we all know their fate in the end...
Enter, stranger...
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

Series 6 Episode 7  :o your not only one episode ahead your a whole series ahead!!
Ohh nasty, seems being awake at 1.41am didnt do my p[osting any good.  I'll rectify the mistake with a new thread.  In the mean time feel free to discus anything intresting that did happen in s6 e7 * Runs to series guide * ohh look hee hee.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 5 Episode 7

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I've nothing substantial to say, just a few points/observations, really:

- Another pretty pointless spyglass scene.
- Good on Elita for putting Motley in the stocks. Shame she relented when offered the lovely stone of greenness. Mmmmm, green.
- Julius's mention of "all the little Scaramongers" is slightly frightening, especially if they're all dressed like him.
- Motley's joke about Elita's mouth wasn't anywhere near as good as most of our own on this forum. I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose, since he's usually about as witty as a toasted teacake.

Oh, I do have something to say. (Sorry.) No clues- at least in the final edit- about which objects to take in the Level 2 Clue Room, so I have the horrid feeling it would have been like those occasions in Series 4 when any set of objects would mysteriously have sufficed. I noted how Treguard was very anxious to know what they'd taken in the Level 1 Clue Room too. I guess the production team were a bit fed up of teams messing up in their choices and decided to push things a little.  
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 03 Nov 2003, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Series 5 episode 7

Post by Moocowthingy »

I think I got it right this time.

Notice of spoilers please
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 5 episode 7

Post by Malefact »

It's interesting how this current team are helping Motley, who is in the stocks. A certain team from series 4 did that as well and I'm sure we all know how well they did. Coincidence? :)
Subject to change.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Maybe ;) I didnt get to see it this morning sadly as I was busy. From now on I will have to watch the 6pm showing instead ;D
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Their was the rock breaks scissors clue which indicates paper (book) and the horn or gold was just a guess.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

This episode ends on a good cliffhanger. You can hear Gwendoline just after Ben encounters Sylvester Hands - what will happen next?
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Series 6 episode 7 - Alan meets an unfortunate end on the causeway after what was an excellent and promising quest.... oh one minute, I forgot someone went one season ahead and this actually refers to Series 5 episode 7. D'OH!
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

i believe the scroll is the clue them on the causeway.
And the book is always gonna be 1st choice to take.. its obvious.. but taking the Goblin horn?  now thats wrong.. but looks like a little cheating will go on and the team might make it to level 3.

this ep seemed a little dull.
I do hate it when the are givin a clue or pick up an objesct thats then used the very next room.

I hate that elf woman.
Notice how they where advised on taking the left door in the lift?  
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
lordfearisafox
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by lordfearisafox »

I know, the horn, what was up with that? It's like - take the gold - ALWAYS THE GOLD!!!!

;)

I asked my Mum (who wandered through to check out my latest obsession) how old she thought the little kidlets were and she was like 10? I laughed my head off. Poor wee chickens. They are doing well, but again, a tiny bit slow for my liking. Causeway still made me hide behind my cushion though. Loving Motley - he's a dude  :D
I will of course repay you in the...usual manner!
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

i believe the scroll is the clue them on the causeway.
Yep, I agree. If it was instead a clue to take the book, it's an extremely vague one.
but taking the Goblin horn?  now thats wrong..
It was a goblin horn in Team 2's quest, but that doesn't mean it will be this time.
this ep seemed a little dull.
Again, I agree.
Notice how they where advised on taking the left door in the lift?
Yep. I guess, however, logic can work either way on the doors front. You can be sensible and avoid the door with the mark of the Opposition, or you could interpret that door as the one signifying challenge.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]