Series 5 - Episode 10

Julius_Scaramonger
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Series 5 - Episode 10

Post by Julius_Scaramonger »

In series 5, a team was seeing through the eye shield , it was the village scene and they were entering a house when suddenly a scroll randomly appeared on screen, I think it said somethting like "Another name for Hordriss", the team died soon after so I was wondering if this scroll was like a hidden clue or a cock-up.
Last edited by Drassil on 10 Jan 2011, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title adjusted to aid identification
Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: The Mystery scroll...

Post by Arcengal »

Nope. That was a CITV competition to win something-or-other. Check out the series descriptions for more info on that.

The team never saw that scroll, it was for the viewers only.
4 line sigs yada yada yada
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Yep. The answer, incidentally, was HARRIS.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Arcengal »

knows why. What's Hordriss and Harris got to do with each other?
4 line sigs yada yada yada
Steve
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Steve »

Surely MALIFACT was the answer to that one - it being hordress's calling name
Steve

Came, Saw, Mastered, Moved on...
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

I thought it would have been MALEFACT too, or even Clifford Norgate considering that's who played Hordriss
;D
Foxxy Roxxy
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Series 5 Episode 10 (Mon. 10th)

For all of us who've watched it at 10am.

Everyone else, remember that the evening episode is supposed to have moved to 7pm. :D
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 5 Episode 10 (Mon. 10th)

Post by JamesA »

The repeat showing has indeed moved to 7pm, just to forewarn people
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Cull
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Cull »

Yep, and yet another screw-around with Knightmare's scheduling has left me incredibly narked off.

- I can't watch the 10am showing, because I'm sleeping after working Sunday night. But at least I know it'll be on for me in the evening when I am up. I'd set a timer to tape it, but I don't know if anyone else is going to want to watch anything at that time (and usually there is).
- Time Commanders is on at 6:45pm. That means Knightmare now overlaps it.

End result is that I'll have to see if Dad's willing to go down to our aerial TV in the dining room to watch TC so I can use the cable to tape KM... otherwise I'll have to skip ANOTHER episode until the next showing (which'll probably be set at 5 in the bleeding morning at this rate... ) because Challenge can't keep a straight schedule... no, they have to budge everything about for Takeshi's fraggin' Castle... I'm really beginning to HATE that show now...

Cull is offended. Cull is deeply offended. And Cull demands an apilogy.*  >:(

* Guess where that came from then! ;)
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

Hehe, I watch Tme Commanders with my brother too.
I guess I'll have to tape Knightmare.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

[...] because Challenge can't keep a straight schedule... no, they have to budge everything about for Takeshi's fraggin' Castle... I'm really beginning to HATE that show now...
Hehe, we've been throwing the little anti-Takeshi's remarks around this forum when JamesP's not looking for ages now. Good to see you're following the Path of Hatred, Treguard would be proud. Soon I'll have you making bitchy remarks about the Challenge GJs. Have I said recently that Melinda Messenger has the IQ of a potted shrimp?  

Okay, evil cackling mode disabled. I love Challenge really. Um, the episode. Well, it was okay, I guess. Jenna was right in saying it really doesn't help if one of your advisors says nothing ever. I liked Hordriss in disguise. though I'm not sure why he chooses to go around like that. Pickle's comment about him was nice, although otherwise Pickle annoyed me more than usual this episode. Whenever he smugly says "WAIT! Isn't that a Frightknight over the door, Master?" I really want to smack him.  
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Oh, and I'm glad to hear other people are wonderful enough to be watching Time Commanders. :D
Cull
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Cull »

Hehe, we've been throwing the little anti-Takeshi's remarks around this forum when JamesP's not looking for ages now. Good to see you're following the Path of Hatred, Treguard would be proud. Soon I'll have you making bitchy remarks about the Challenge GJs. Have I said recently that Melinda Messenger has the IQ of a potted shrimp?  
*Danger Will Robinson! We're going heavily off topic!*

The worrying thing is that I used to really like TC. But now it's just feels like Challenge's little Ace-In-The-Hole they can fill 4 hours a day with, nuts to the expense. (And in regards to MM, she can't hold a candle to Patrice, the old presenter of the original French FB! ;) )

Anyhoo, about time for me to test some negotiation tactics...
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Well I am grateful to challenge for buying KM but i wish they would find a schedule and STICK TO IT!! Takeshis Castle is good and worth watching but they should stop shunting KM here there and everywhere. Or if they must they could show it at the same time for 1 series and then swap.
   Jenna's team had little hope due to poor advising, the person that said nothing and for some reason taking the sword path. Hordriss was dressed as a commoner so that he could give them the book and pretend it was a gift so Hands wouldnt know he sent it. Good episode on the whole
Johnr
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Johnr »

LOL, I think todays team were trying to rush because Treguard was going "hurry, team!".  

Wonder what would happen if somebody just ran straight down the middle of the causeway  ;D