Dungeon Character with slogan

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Dungeon Character with slogan

Post by Moocowthingy »

Invent your own Dungeon character with his/her/its own slogan.

Ok heres mine.

The Bonfire Knight, Im holding a torch for you.

Feel free to make more than one.  I'll do another if I can think of one that is.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Dungeon Character with slogan

Post by Fidjit »

Heh good one MCT!

If I were an assasin I'd a say "Knife to meet yer" (Sure I said that before) I had a lot of cabbage soup after that I can tell you... (You'll know what I mean in Giles' quest Series 4)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Black Jack the Pirate! And his slogan would be "Avast! Plunder or perish, ye scurvy Dungeoneer!" But he wouldn't exactly be a member of the Opposition since he'd happily plunder them as well.

I think that pirates are the only thing that could possibly have made Knightmare any better. Then again, since I have a pirate obsession, I'm somewhat biased.   ;D
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

You'll have liked Series 6 then, with Captain Nemanor! ;D
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

You'll have liked Series 6 then, with Captain Nemanor! ;D
Captain Nemanor was a poor excuse for a pirate! He never looted, pillaged or even killed a dungeoneer! And not once did he say "Avast", "Matey" or the all-important "Yarrr!". And he lacked a suitable animal sidekick such as a parrot or a humorous pant-wearing monkey!

And in conclusion, he wore the stupidest hat ever seen on Knightmare! (but Series 6 is one of my favourites) Plus he was a face-ache.
Last edited by Elita on 06 Oct 2003, 02:15, edited 1 time in total.
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Captain Nemanor was a poor excuse for a pirate! He never looted, pillaged or even killed a dungeoneer! [...] And in conclusion, he wore the stupidest hat ever seen on Knightmare!
Actually, dearie, he did loot and pillage a bit. I was just checking this website to try and find a link to the webpage of the Dungarth Animal Sanctuary- I'm thinking of trading old Festus in for a gerbil, but don't you go tellin' 'im that, dearie- when I happened to come across a picture of said "hat".

As you know, dearie, I don't like to point fingers, but it wasn't so long ago as I woke up and found that some of my belongings was missing from our family wellway room. I couldn't find the lovely golden Cornish artefact I'd brought with my to this realm to aid me in locating the Brollachan, or the cushion I uses to support me leg when the sciatica's playing me up. Naturally, I assumed Festus 'ad eaten them, Mildread had used them in some stinking concoction or Smelly Sandra or worrever 'er name is 'ad pinched them, but thanks to you dearie, I know where they went and who to send the Wolfenden Constabulary after.  

Bring said "hat" back to me, which as I've said, is rightfully mine, dearie, and I'll reward you with safe passage to Level 2, the 2nd Step, or if you prefer, a £10 voucher to use in the Level 1 Tesco's.  
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 06 Oct 2003, 02:41, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

How about this (and don't grown at the cornishness of this name)

Cuthbert Cut-Throat: A dungeon dwelling Highwayman with an eye-Patch and Hook for a hand his slogan could be

"Stand & Deliver Dungeoneer. Your Money Or Your Quest."

Oh and by the way the second Goblin Master (Series 7-8 ) Raptor was also a pirate.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Thandor the useful sword for hire:

"Pay and I'll slay"  8) ;D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Knew Characters?

Post by MoanaLiza »

Phase shift passed and the dungeon reformed and all the Characters apart from Treguard are all gone and you had to be a knew character. Who would you be and why? Which side are you on? Describe your character and key points about you and what you would most probably look like. Any Other things?

Could be a character who was in Knightmare or from another programme, a film, etc. or someone completely different.
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 22 Nov 2003, 01:44, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knew Characters?

Post by Skarkill »

Hmmm this is an intresting Idear.

Well I would have to be a villane as I think you have more fun as one of the bad guys.

Egsissting KM Characters:

Skarkill definatly Or Snapper-Jack.

Knew KM Characters:

Morgrime:

A cross between Sly Hands and Skarkill.

I serve the opposition and am a member of "The Nobale Brotherhood of Kidnappers & Cut-Throats.

I stalk level 1 looking to Kidnapp the dungeoneers and take them back to Lord F for lots of gold.

Hehehe "BEAUTIFUL"

I can be purswaded however to let the odd quest go un harased IF they have the propper payment that is.

My name comes from the fact that I am not the cleanest character in the dungeon.

Or

Cuthbert Cut-Throat:

I am a highwayman I serve MYSELF however I'm not above selling my services to the opposition.

I opperate mainly in the greenwood and Wolfenden and relive un wary travlers of there hevey valubales.

I have a patch over one eye and a hook for my left hand witch comes in handy for cuting the throats of anyone who ever refuse to hand over there goods or has non to give.

"STAND AND DELIVER DUNGONNEER." "YOUR MONEY OUR YOUR QUEST."
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

I'd be this guy named Gabriel - he's a mage you see, and a cross between Hordriss, Brother Strange and some elements of Folly in him. He'd be really cool, strolling round the dungeon in a pair of shades and he'd be a good guy that can totally annhilate the Opposition all on his own....  ;D

(alright, so the last statement is a bit over the top but you kind of get the picture of the sort of person I'd play in Knightmare)
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

See fanfiction: Kully.
Ali would be Iokus, I think.
Last edited by Emii on 23 Nov 2003, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Auspice

I'm a small dragon (the size of a horse). I might help dungeneers if I'm in the right mood, but if I'm not I might scorch them and for breakfast.

I'm kinda like a cross between Smirkenorf and
Bhal-Shebah, but I dont work for anyone.

If someone is stupid enought to bother me I have enough fire power to to turn in to ash and I've got teeth.
I go to any level I please, but mostly I spend time at level 1 where there are easy prey.

I have pretty sky blue scales, wings and amber eyes. I can be bribed with dragon mints or my false teeth, or anything that will stop my false teeth from dropping out of my mouth

"Fho gofs fere? If fyour a fungeneer fI'll froast youf! Unles yofu fave found my teef?"
Last edited by Snowwiewolf on 24 Nov 2003, 14:57, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Cull
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Cull »

Well, if I could choose any character to come back, I'd want the guy who played Cedric (forget the name >.< ) to reprise the role - true, he'd probably be older and far more crotchety, but that'll just add to the character! :)

But anyhow, as for me... I'd probably adapt my usual RP character Cull for Knightmare. He's a Priest Knight (a sort of hybrid of the two classes), and I'd probably want to be a Level 2 Guard, a little like Cedric's role in S1-2 (though far more polite!). Though the most interesting aspect would be seeing how the makeup department could turn me into an Anthromorph for full authenticity. :)
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I don't know if it's just me but the Anglia picture of him, he reminds me or Wolf from Gladiators. I think his name's Lawrence Werber I think.
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 25 Nov 2003, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"