YOU Would Never Say...

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: YOU Would Never Say...

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

That gorgeous glowing red grass in Smirkenorff's flight scenes is just like the grass in my back garden, it's so realistic.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I didn't realise the level one wellway room had a back garden; or a front one for that matter!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

I didn't realise the level one wellway room had a back garden; or a front one for that matter!
Wellway rooms are built as standard with a back garden, dearie. And of course we don't have a front garden. Who's ever heard of a wellway room with a front garden? I mean, really!

*wanders off cackling to itself* ;)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

No! I demand Pickle be brought back!

*chains self and Festus the Quasi-Canine to Anglia Television Centre to protest*
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

I do not find Elita attractive.

Hello (Because when I say it its sounds like Yello.)

I never wanted to throtal that blockhead Sidriss when I first saw KM.

I Thought Fidjit was a brill character.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

"Yes, I'm wrong, as usual."

"Please marry me Mellisandre. I want you to have my children and for us to spend the rest of eternity together."

"Hey yeh I find nitemare was gr8 stuff i espeschully lieked the bit where they went into the bounsy castle bit to get the priiz towkens yeh and the guy with the cool hair guys what woz his name agen!!!!!!!!

neway luv u all
grimaldeen"
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 16 Jan 2004, 03:52, edited 1 time in total.
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

Sorry to change the subject but this is what the Challenge bosses would never say:

"We've decided to cancel every show on the channel becaust their rubbish, from now on we are the all Knightmare channel where we show Knightmae 24:7, Thank you for your time"

They would never say that.
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

What Timonthy woulnt say: I'm sorry HStorm, I will never again throw daggers at you or anything sharp for that matter
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

"Knightmare - I get it! Knight, as in, like, 'a knight in armour', and mare, as in, nightmare, like 'I've just had a nightmare, y'know. Wow! Cle-ver!"
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Well the thing that made Knightmare great is the introduction of the Eye Shield, this ingenious device slowed down the quests and interuppted them ever 5 minutes with artful and amazing sequences. I mean I always used to complain that the quests were too fast and needed breaking up...
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

-nothing deragatory about Merlin, Velda, Fidjit, Casper the Key, Edward Tudor Pole...-
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Oh Knightmare has been removed, it's been replaced with... More Takashi's Castle. Well they never have enough of that show on Challenge anymore...
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Ho hum.

I'd never say when watching S4-S7, "Wow, isn't Knightmare just SO much scarier now they've taken it out of the Dungeon?"

I think most of you know my opinions on that particular subject by now. I'll say no more.
Last edited by HStorm on 17 Jan 2004, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

He he, perhaps that's best HStorm.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

I love Takeshi's Castle, the Challenge GJs (a special mention to the lovely one who mentions Treguard's stare after every episode!), and Fort Boyard, complete with Mellisandre Messenger and Leslie Grimwold.