Knightmare Crush

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
SkipTheDreadnort
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re:Knightmare Crush

Post by SkipTheDreadnort »

You're right Skarkill, me old matey. That was very unlovely of me, as you so rightly pointed out at the time.

So how do you pass the time now that the dungeons have closed? Have you hung up the irons for good?

Skip
Knightmare: The Deeper Dungeons (working title) - Coming Soon
PhoenixFlame
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by PhoenixFlame »

Heh, I mean rough around the edges, a la Treguard style! :D ;)
Rising from the ashes once again....
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

NO.

Im now this forums resident Goblin Master.

I pass the time by terrorising the members.

so far my crimes inclued.

*Spellcasting Snowwie in to the CoB

*Locking Snowwie in the stocks.

*Torturing HStorm on numeros occasions

* Stealing Elita's voice and hurrling it down the Sewers of Goth

Plus a lot of threts but those are my main offences.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.....LOVELY."
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

Welcome Skippy.

Im Lord Fear, not the real one.

I hope your stay here will be a happy one.
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
SkipTheDreadnort
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by SkipTheDreadnort »

I can't sleep.

I can't sleep because of you people. Because of you, I have become subservient to some of the very deepest childhood memories that until today had been banished to the darkest corners of my psyche. And now, because of you people, because of your community, because of your openness and willingness to divulge every twisted dungeoneering fantasy you ever spawned in your heads, I can't disspell (wha...!) those thoughts.

Every time I close my eyes I see dragons soaring over rural England. I see polygonal bats shrieking out of the blue mist ahead. I see walking skulls lording it over a small cherry pie. I see a T-Bag lookalike crumbling rock asunder with a wave of her bejewelled hand. I see talking walls and floating swords, giant chess pieces and the inside of stomachs lined with soap. I see wide-eyed adventurers, armed with nothing more than reflexes and as dependent on others as the day they were born, meet their maker in gruesomely inventive fashion. I see them impaled on spikes, sawn in half, crushed to a pulp, smashed on rocks, beaten to death, tortured, burned, poisoned, eaten and starved.

And throughout the mayhem, the cacophony of sound continues. Maniacal laughter gives way to a low tribal rumbling, building slowly but surely into a spine-chilling orchestral attack. The voices of entities that exist outside of this plane mutter into my ears. In the distance, through the echoing forests and crumbling castle walls, a discordant horn rings out.

This is what I have to try and sleep through.

And so, my newfound friends, in order to win some peace for myself, I figure I may as well dance with the one that brought me. I guess I'm trying to admit that all this aural and visual carnage, the remnants of a long-since-forgotten childhood, well...I guess...

I guess I LOVE IT!!!!!

In these times, when it's impossible to be anything other than a cynical b*****d about the media, entertainment, and life in general, it's a welcome change to be able to remember a more innocent time. That time exists in two forms. It is on one hand the ficticious world of Knightmare, where the chivalrous and brave survive, and the violent and cowardly perish. And on the other hand, it is all of our childhoods - a time when all things seemed insignificant, and all you had to worry about were things like getting home before 4.40pm on a Friday afternoon. And its memories like these, which by association are inextricably linked to Knightmare and its contemporaries, which make nostalgia like this a lot more rewarding than simply moving on.

Thank you for listening. Whoever reads this, please feel free to ridicule me in public. I only said it to get it off my chest, and out of my head.

Spellcasting: s. l. e. e. p.

Skippy
Knightmare: The Deeper Dungeons (working title) - Coming Soon
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Welcome to our world Skippy.

A world were reality and fantasy blure, were awake and dream become one and the same, were the insaen are the sane ones and were myth, Illusions and nostaliga are lord and master.

Welcome to the KM Disscusion forum were Magic, Fantasy, Illusion, Adveture, Mystery and Danger lay at your finger tips.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

I don't get threatened half the time!

Hey, Dreadnaught, Motley here!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Lowebo
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Lowebo »

Has to be Stiletta - although Marta had this "Thing" about her - especially when Evil Lissard Marta! (Starting to get worried, going to put self in stocks)
One time willowthewisp... Never in the shadows.
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

Stilletta, I think! Cant remember a lot, its been a good number of years since I saw the later ones!

Yeah, I think it was Stilletta!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Skarkill wrote: * Stealing Elita's voice and hurrling it down the Sewers of Goth
*tapping the Lightning Rod meaningfully* If you're looking for another frying Goblin-boy, yer on the right track....

And as for me, it would have to be a tie between Majida and Stilletta. Like HStorm I appreciate Majida's lack of complete spinelessness. And Stilletta? Well, she'd just be eye candy. (eh, so I can be shallow. Bite me) Gwendoline the Greenwarden would be next after them.

I also have a bit of a thing for Lillith. (YES! I KNOW SHE IS ALSO MILDREAD! I DO NOT NEED TO BE INFORMED OF THIS!!!) I think it's that arrogant, domineering attitude that does it...
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

"Goblin-Boy? WHO ARE YOU CALLING GOBLIN-BOY ELF- BRAT."

"Were's my Irons I'm going to lock you in a cell with Gretal."
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Skarkill wrote: "Goblin-Boy? WHO ARE YOU CALLING GOBLIN-BOY ELF- BRAT."

"Were's my Irons I'm going to lock you in a cell with Gretal."
Well, since YOU are the only one here who frequents with goblins, I'd have thought it blindingly obvious (even for those with one eye) that I was referring to you, faceache. ;D

Oh, and you know the good thing about 'yer irons'? Metal is SUCH a lovely conductor. *taking aim with the Lightning Rod*
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

"Cheeky Imp."

"It's Goblin MASTER not Goblin-Boy."

"I've half a mind to throw YOU into the sewers of Goth never mind your rudy voice."
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Skarkill wrote: "Cheeky Imp."

"It's Goblin MASTER not Goblin-Boy."

"I've half a mind to throw YOU into the sewers of Goth never mind your rudy voice."
Oh REALLY now Goblin-boy? Did you finally work out that leaving me in a bloody box was fairly pointless since some stupid helpful little Dungeoneer would just let me out again? And since the Sewers of Goth can hardly smell worse than you, I'm sure I'll cope.

Failing that... *changes the Lightning Rod settings from 'Singe' to ''Fricassé*
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

What is Fri...Fric....Fria..Fic..Fri.

Well What you said Elf-Brat.