Most/Least intelligent team ever?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
NYGuy322
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Most/Least intelligent team ever?

Post by NYGuy322 »

If this doesn't belong here, please forgive me

My question to you guys is, in your opinion

in the entire series run of Knightmare, which team to you was the most intelligent/least intelligent?
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Most/Least intelligent team ever?

Post by Kieran »

This has often come up in debates ~ Akash's team from S2 tends to come up for least intelligent quite a lot considering the amount of follies they made.

A few others teams may run for that award also.
Last edited by Kieran on 25 Feb 2005, 00:18, edited 1 time in total.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
frieza
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by frieza »

For the most intelligent teams I'd go for

Season 7, team 6 (Julie's team). they might have been dressed bad, but they were switched on, clever, funny and their final confrontation with Lord Fear was well-completed.

Season 6, team 6 (Sophia's team). another all-girl team, who again were very bright (considering their age too), but just fell short at that last hurdle. otherwise, they could have won too.

Season 2, team 8? (Julian's team). clever, sharp, a bit dull, but worthy winners.

Any bets for least intelligent...?
NYGuy322
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by NYGuy322 »

heh
I always did think Julian's team was one of the more intelligent ones.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

I claim Barry's team as the most intelligent. Throughout the quest the whole team remained calm, and interacted with characters fully. None of that boring puppet-style adventuring here. On the flip side of this proverbial coin, I'd rank Julie (series 3, team 10). I mean who offers Goblins a present? I ask you...
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Mave Series 2, why did she only take one item from the clue room!

Barry Series 7, what a guy, the famous Barry Thorne, confusing more entities than they could confuse him
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

Another to add to the Least Intelligent list would be Series 3 Team 8, Douglas' team. When a giant snake is creeping up behind Motley, you'd think it would be best to actually inform him of the fact...but they didn't. Bye bye information.

Most Intelligent? As well as the teams already mentioned, I'll go with Ben's team, Series 6 Team 5. You could really tell they'd watched the show before going on, as they knew exactly what to do each time. Ben would just find food and put it in the knapsack straight away without prompting.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Yeah, Douglas! Incidently that was the first episode of the repeats I watched. When he walks into the Vale of 'Green' Worms. Ah, those memories!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Skeletor
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Skeletor »

I think Akash's team are country mile winners for least intelligent team. It wasn't really Akash's fault, but his 3 advisors were complete bimbos. I think they were the only team to fail all three questions from a wall monster and their quest had to be reshot to save them their embrassment a little.

Most intelligent - I always thought Dickens team in Series 4 were very intelligent. They had to answer a lot of questions throughout their quest. Julie and Barry's teams are up there as well.
NYGuy322
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by NYGuy322 »

who was the team from the infamous "side-step to your left....right into the pit" episode?
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

Simon's in Series 4 and Nathan's in Series 8.
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
NYGuy322
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by NYGuy322 »

ah
so two teams suffered similar follies then?
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

frieza wrote: Season 2, team 8? (Julian's team). clever, sharp, a bit dull, but worthy winners.
It was actually Series 2 Team 10.

How about Teams 4 & 11 of Series 3 for most intelligent? Both were excellent to watch, yet unlucky to lose out just because they didn't know one (very) difficult question.

For least intelligent, I'd say Series 8 Team 5. Their direction and quest were just all over the place....
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
ross
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by ross »

Actually I thought Ben from series 5 was alright. Didn't strike me as one for consideration at first, but did tell his advisors more than once to hurry up. Also dealt with Elita very well whenever she appeared in their quest.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

They dealt well with Scaramonger, too, imo (when he tried to sell them the Firestone). "It's too hot" was a great way of shutting him up, I thought. :)
Subject to change.