The Eye Shield Issue 64

A dedicated section for The Eye Shield fanzine.
Eyeshield
Inoperative

The Eye Shield Issue 64

Post by Eyeshield »

...is now available at the usual place: http://www.knightmare.com/fanzine/eyesh ... -2010.html
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: The Eye Shield Issue 64

Post by JamesA »

Hi Jake,

I've noticed that upon reading the current issue, the Eyeshield will be coming to an end at Issue 70. A shame really, as I have enjoyed reading the Classic Quests.

With this is mind, I have noticed that whilst there are six issues left to go, eight quests still remain to be featured in this section. The quests in question (!) are as follows:

Series 2 Team 1
Series 2 Team 13
Series 3 Team 12
Series 5 Team 1
Series 5 Team 9
Series 6 Team 1
Series 6 Team 7
Series 8 Team 4

Are you intending to cover all of these eight quests in the last six issues? Just curious....

Thanks
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Re: The Eye Shield Issue 64

Post by Eyeshield »

Hi James

I am very, very pleased that you have been enjoying my Classic Quest articles. You can rest assured that all eight of the remaining quests will be reviewed during the final six issues of The Eye Shield. As you care enough not only to know how many quests are left, but also which ones they are, you definitely deserve to be told that Issues 69 and 70 will feature two Classic Quests each, so don't worry - you'll be able to read about every single quest (as well as every single character, creature, puzzle, book and anything else Knightmare-related you can think of) in the relevant sections when The Eye Shield finally draws to a close.