New Knightmare: cast and characters

Discussion about Knightmare in youtube's Geek Week.
HobGoblin
Staff
Staff

Re: Press release photo

Post by HobGoblin »

Ah, 'series 3 rooms', the magic words!

And I don't think I've seen a photo of the eye shield...?
Extreme warning team, a Hobgoblin in the level!
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

No eyeshield
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

Here's a closeup of Isy Suttie, the new assistant to Treguard (Hugo Myatt) together with the man himself.
Attachments
IMG_1800.JPG
IMG_1800.JPG (121.24 KiB) Viewed 13083 times
Insider
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Insider »

Any chance of the corridor of blades making a return?

Also Alan, can you confirm if there will be any more opposition characters involved in the plot?
shadow6162
Knight
Knight

Post by shadow6162 »

Ooh Cliff Barry is back! :D

I posted one of the pictures on a fanclub I'm in and they got super-hyped when they saw their favourite YouTubers involved in it, so I think we may have some more potential KM fans arising ;)
Many years ago I wrote fanfictions. Now I attempt to write sanely.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

I can't answer those questions at the moment. The team are spying.
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by GranitasIsCute »

Does anyone know who the fourth returning cast member is mentioned in the article? I only knew of Hugo Myatt, Mark Knight and Clifford Barry.
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Granitas Is Cute wrote:Does anyone know who the fourth returning cast member is mentioned in the article? I only knew of Hugo Myatt, Mark Knight and Clifford Barry.
I thought it was was just Mark, Cliff and Hugo along with Tim. Unless I'm missing something!
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
GranitasIsCute
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by GranitasIsCute »

It sounds like a fourth returning actor from the way he's said it. Maybe we're in for a surprise!

It's exciting that Tim Child is open to the fact of Knightmare possibly returning for a new series on TV, but only if this one-off special is any good which I really hope it is.
pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Post by pjmlfc05 »

Granitas Is Cute wrote:It sounds like a fourth returning actor from the way he's said it. Maybe we're in for a surprise!

It's exciting that Tim Child is open to the fact of Knightmare possibly returning for a new series on TV, but only if this one-off special is any good which I really hope it is.
Wow I wonder who it could be then?! Could it be Hordriss?! Only a wild guess hut I think that would be cool!

Yes this would be amazing if this was to happen! I don't see why it can't. Judging by the viewing figures for the repeats on Challenge, the audience is still there.
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne »

Granitas Is Cute wrote:Oh - and more can be found at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 8177484376
Some great new pics added to that gallery this evening!

EDIT - Another pic here:
http://www.edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/cult_k ... _1_2299564
Someone needs to buy a copy of tomorrow's Norwich Evening News!! *hopes the article will be online*
dugeoneerborne
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by dugeoneerborne »

Canadanne wrote:
Granitas Is Cute wrote:Oh - and more can be found at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 8177484376
Some great new pics added to that gallery this evening!

EDIT - Another pic here:
http://www.edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/cult_k ... _1_2299564
Someone needs to buy a copy of tomorrow's Norwich Evening News!! *hopes the article will be online*
I'll buy a copy & scan it & put it on here.

Man I really wish I was outside that studio, anyone know if Myatt & Knight signed anything for fans?, if so I guess I missed My chance :( ( shrugs ) oh well.
Sidestep to your left simon style, simon style..whoop...whoop...whoop...whoop.. sidestep to your left simon style.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

Sorry folks.

After the wrap party I had to drive home (3.5 hours) and having arrived home at 1AM, I foolishly went to bed rather than checking the forum so now there's a bollock tonne of stuff to answer....
shadow6162 wrote: Ooh nice! How'd it go? (and if you're with Dan and Phil, tell them I said hi XD)
It went well. Sorry, I wasn't with Dan and Phil in the pub, but I did spent a very long time chatting and hanging out with them....
..You weren't one of the 50 to 100 screaming teenage girls that stationed themselves outside the studio to see them, were you? :P

And no, I'm really not joking. That did happen.
shadow6162 wrote: Wait, the Knighties? That's what we're called? ...sure, I'll be a Knighty XD
Every time I hear it, I die a little inside.
But yet, that seems to have become our name.
Granitas wrote: Does anyone know who the fourth returning cast member is mentioned in the article? I only knew of Hugo Myatt, Mark Knight and Clifford Barry.
Nicholas Collet, who played several characters in the VR and was the voice of Buster in Time Busters.
HobGoblin wrote: I've just twigged that this might be the reason my 'Knightmare Revisited' article was renamed - I submitted it to Alan with the title 'Bringing Back Knightmare'.
Indeed :)

I managed to get interviews with almost all of the cast and the contestants. Google have indicated they will give me their (very extensive) photos in due course.

Finally, a little something for all of you from the pub last night (attached). "Incidental music" inadvertently provided by the fantastic guitar player who was behind me at the time.
Attachments

[The extension mp4 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

Nobody going to comment on Mark Knight's video? :(
dugeoneerborne
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by dugeoneerborne »

Mystara wrote:Nobody going to comment on Mark Knight's video? :(
I looked on the front page but couldn't find it, is it on the forums & does it have spoilers on the recently recorded new episode?, if it doesn't I'll definitely have a look.
Sidestep to your left simon style, simon style..whoop...whoop...whoop...whoop.. sidestep to your left simon style.