Orcs

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Orcs

Post by Picklemyfav »

Just ordered a book about Orcs in Waterstones yesterday........ might help with understanding the culture, behaviour and language of them.

Ironblade enjoyed her run on the bus..... The bus driver didn't seem alarmed and acted as if Orcs come onto his bus all the time....... Who knows maybe they do?
I taught Ironblade to say thank you bus driver. She is great at copying human actions... She'll be teaching the little one this....... one day.
Its weird to think I'm looking after two Orcs and not just one......
That must be why she is so hungry......

Good news the_mart...... You are not the dad...... This baby is a full blooded Orc.
Ironblade's mate and the father of the baby is called Skullcrusher...... I haven't met him yet...... He is a bit more wary of humans.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Orcs

Post by Picklemyfav »

My book about Orcs is brilliant. It is so interesting. Have found out that Orcs can taste sweet things and have a sweet tooth. With this snow they will need one.

Update.......

Found out last week that Ironblade is having twins. The babies are doing really well and are moving a lot. Still feels a bit like a rumbling tummy but the movement is a lot stronger. Ironblade is so calm about me placing my hand on her tummy and feeling them kicking. Most wild Orcs wouldn't let you do that.

Met Skullcrusher last week as well. He is the leader of the Thunderfuries....... There are 15 of them including Anklebiter, Homer and their mum Troublemaker.

Have met Troublemaker,[female] Anklebiter,[male] Homer,[male] [Anklebiter and Homer are brothers.] Toothfang,[male, younger brother of Skullcrusher] Axewearer,[female... birthmark of an axe just above her left eye, Skullcrusher's youngest sister] and Lightingstrike.[female, Ironblade's older sister]

There are 7 more I haven't met yet. Plus the new arrivals inside Ironblade that will be coming in 3 months and 3 weeks time.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Orcs

Post by Picklemyfav »

The twins kick like a football team........... Ironblade is beginning to get milk forming in her ducts........... She is letting me feel the babies kick...... They are getting big now.