not going on chat today.

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

not going on chat today.

Post by Picklemyfav »

as i just got upsetting news this evening at dinner.

my uncle William has been taken to hospital. i don't know all the details but Joe my dad and his brother is with him. i am worried in case he hit his head again or had a heart attack or something.

please excuse my not being on chat today. i am having to deal with Judy who is very worried and i am very worried too. :'(
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: not going on chat today.

Post by Drassil »

I remember how worried you were about your Uncle William when you posted about him this time last year, so I'm sorry to hear that he's so unwell again. Wishing a good recovery and good health to your uncle and all of your family.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: not going on chat today.

Post by Picklemyfav »

uncle william is feeling much better now. That was a worry. he fell and hit his head but he's ok. the doctors just checked him over. he's been out of hospital since monday.

been running about after judy this week so have not had much chance to get on here.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."