Hi im new from Shropshire

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
mitchell7917

Hi im new from Shropshire

Post by mitchell7917 »

Hi all im new to the forum but a long time knightmare fan. In fact im thinking about writing a new gamebook based on the IP
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Hi im new from Shropshire

Post by Drassil »

Welcome to the forum. Shropshire was home to the second team in Series 2, who unfortunately got smothered by a cavernwraith but were able to overcome a troll: a skill you shouldn't need here! I was inspired by David Morris's Knightmare gamebooks to try writing my own, so I hope you enjoy the experience.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Welcome aboard, Mitchell.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
EvelynMason
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by EvelynMason »

We had relatives near Telford. Haven't visited since the 1980's but unfortunately as with many things they change. Many years ago we'd stay over and walk fields nearby with clear views of the Welsh hills but since then it's been largely ruined by house and planning development. I don't remember much from all those years back other than it was so much better and a fun place to be.

Do you remember the Earthquake they had around there, must be 40 years ago by now or thereabouts. Not a major tremor but it was big news at the time, something totally unprecedented for the area. It's only a vague memory.

Welcome to the forum. Further fans of the series are always encouraged.