Challenge WILL show series 5!

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Challenge WILL show series 5!

Post by RoxxAatherton »

http://www.challengetv.co.uk/ubb/Forum5 ... 00677.html

Challenge have announced they're showing series 5 from October 20th!

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Challenge WILL show series 5!

Post by Velda »

D'oh! You beat me!  ;D

Merry Christmas, everyone!  ;D
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Foxxy Roxxy - The fastest typer on the forum! hehe

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Ahh, isn't that FANTASTIC! I've thought that the prolonging of S4 was doing more damage than good, the earlier showings picking few viewers - but once more, the fans have proved good enough - and S5, in my op, is much more watchable and lastable - that will truly be a blessing all around.

Good on you, Challenge (forgiven for shocking scheduling times of late) - and congrats to everyone. Happy man now is I.  KaM
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

*Looks at watch*

Wonder where all the regular KM'ers are?  They need to find out about the good news  ;D
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

hmm, yeah I think there's alot of kmers on holiday, the forum has been very quiet of late.

It looks like Challenge have really taken the views of those who posted on their forum seriously because they're showing the new series of Knightmare only 3 times a week (Mon, Wed and Fri) so they're spacing it out so it's not over before we realise it's started!

They're also showing it at 10am 6pm and 12am, so everyone should be able to catch at least one of tose times!

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

About time to break out my 4 hour tapes again, stick em on LP, and get more Knightmare...

Im gonna be in a good mood for the rest of today now  ;D
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Terribly good news, methinks.  Certainly seems like this is the year for Knightmare doesnt it?

I wonder what else will happen....:-)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
DeadDungeoneer
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DeadDungeoneer »

Hi! I'd like to say I'm well pleased they've decided to show Series 5, as I was on it! I won't say which team I was, as it was very embarrassing, except to say I come from Exeter, and I wasn't on the winning team ;)
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Hiya! Wowee.. that means - you must be.. Jenna at a logical guess(?) You could be Kelly, Anna or Andrea - but am guessing by the nickname. Shoot me if I'm wrong.

Well, fab to see you on the forums - will scrutinise every close second of that quest now.  ;) The causeways were very testing when they first started out - there was arguably much less to think about when numbers were used in S6 and so on.

I have some kind of theory for the penultimate team, what with Keith and Kieran being advisors (being as I'm named Keith, and a highly influencial member of the community, Kieran, is a best friend of mine), and leading a goblin about. Were we hypotized to do that, sir, and then forgot about it, or is that just two genuine Landan lads having a good go. Hell, the other lad, Paul, looks just like my mate Paul at 12 as well. I'm spooked. :)
Last edited by KaM on 21 Aug 2003, 22:45, edited 1 time in total.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Hmm maybe we should take bets on who you are then :-)

Keith/Kieran team...very spooky, but can tell you it was NOT me, nor was it Keith....was it sir?

Anyway, to the poor Dead person, hope you stay here a while and enjoy the festivities of the community, which means you are free to email me etc, and please do look at all of the sections of the site, and interactive Knightmare, where, erm, you can...do....... things!

Enjoy your time here!

(edited on moaning and whining of KaM)
Last edited by Kieran on 21 Aug 2003, 23:22, edited 1 time in total.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

:) Heh. No, it was not us, sir. But I'm sure we're attributed a suitable identity for the goblin. Yep, my whinging to edit was based around a particular manner of Matt's wonderful falterings in the recent RPG. You must have the pauses in the right place, you realise!?

Anyway, you must be Jenna (my bets at 2/1 fav. did well :) - because you give it away in another post!) My sentiments echoed; please feel free to get in touch with us should there be anything you need, and enjoy the complements of the site. The interactive site contains links to the Knightmare chatroom, operating on Saturdays and Sundays from 20:00, and also lots of photographs of members of the community in all different capacities. Hope you feel at home here - we're all one big happy family, aren't we folks!?   KaM  
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

WOOHOO, this is great news. I am absolutly delighted to hear this and its great we will be able to see a series with Lord Fear in it again :)

The one problem is, I am going to miss the First Episode(NOOOO) as I will be on holiday so I will have to start watching it from the second episode, hopefully I will just have to catch a repeat

Still fantastic news though, and I like the 3 different start times, The 10AM showing is perfect for me:)
DeadDungeoneer
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DeadDungeoneer »

Congratulations RedMage, you figured it out  ;D
I think that was probably about as challenging as the questions on Knightmare  ;D
I probably will be back from time to time... being on Knightmare is still the best experience of my life so far, despite our appallingly short adventure. I just have to say, it's much, MUCH harder when you're actually doing it, then when you are watching at home!
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Wow! Did I hear 'Truth Accepted'? Smashing, I've earned a right not to be eaten then. :)

Oh I bet it must have been really hard. But I can assure you it wasn't exactly plain sailing just watching - one usually got rather animated. :)

It's great to hear how influential it was for you. Most of us will envy you somewhat, having had the chance to play. Ok, you didn't get all the way, but to play at all is a wonderfully rare and treasurable act. :) I applied for S9, which didn't materiallise. KM has been mighty influential on many of us, and the show has given me so, so much; best friends amongst the most important. What can I say - let the tributes and memories forever live on. KaM