Knightmare Season.

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Morghanna
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Knightmare Season.

Post by Morghanna »

:idea: It's now September and the evenings are getting darker, which means that it should be the season to watch Knightmare once more....
"I think it's about time you got wise to the ways of real magic. The kind that is borne on the dark side." >:D
Peter
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare Season.

Post by Peter »

Tis indeed. Began watching again last night, but this time, starting from Season 5. Every September when I begin watching episodes, life gets busy, and I usually tail off around Season 4. So to combat that, I am starting on a later season for 2022.

The problem with this time of year also, is I begin counting down to Christmas super early. 1st September is when it all begins for me. To that I begin watching shows which remind me of Christmas, and those would be primarily shows which have a Christmas Special. It's too early to watch the actual Christmas Special episodes, so the regular seasons of Father Ted, The Office, The Royle Family, BlackAdder and others will suffice up until November.

Add to the above, that I also begin watching episodes of Gamesmaster at this time too, for the exact same reasons I would rewatch Knightmare at this time of year too. September 1st to December 25th is easily my favourite time of year.