Fanfic

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Fanfic

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I realise I'm pretty stoopid and among other things didn't know who whatshisfacelikeOzzy was on another thread, but what on earth is glomping? It sounds painful. And I don't think I want to be glomped in public until I know what it is. ;)

Seriously, what is it?
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Glomp (adjective - 'to glomp'):
A form of affection, to run at full speed at the desired glompee, tackle, drag to the floor, hug with spine breaking strength and refuse to let go until one is satisfied the glompee is fully glomped.

Does that help. dearest?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Ah, many thanksies. But even if it is innocent, if I catch Mr. G. glomping with Melly again I'll be so mad. :(
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Glomping is a sign of friendship affection. If it is used in a sexual way it is abuse of rights and agsinst the Code of Glomping Conduct.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Glomping is a sign of friendship affection. If it is used in a sexual way it is abuse of rights and agsinst the Code of Glomping Conduct.
LOL. That Melly isn't as innocent as everyone thinks, dearie. She glomps outrageously with my hubbie, and in Episode 2 of Series 3 she gave a dugeoneer a piecake thing from my kitchen. That's thieving, that is. No wonder we hardly have enough bones to keep Festus from eating us. I bet she pinches the darn things, the little bitch. Oooh, dearie, look what the forum's gone and done to my lovely insult. Festus, help Mummy!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Why don't you feed HER to Festus? I'm sure you could try7 and breed them, but the result could be quite nasty...a glomping, ginger, threeheaded dog!
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

He might eat her if I could get him to shurrup for long enough. He likes ham. And she hammed the role up for all it was worth.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Cor dear...flirting around with both your hubby AND Motley...the little cow. I wouldn't have minded a bit of Jester chucked my way, I can tell you that now...I'd glomp him anyday!
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

LOL. I'm sure you're not the only one, dearie. But if it got her away from my hubby and my kitchen I'd be happy. He wouldn't even look at me, anyway, with my plastic fake nose, grey hair, old rags, and habit of shouting "Gerrout of it" over and over again. Plus half of me is now a bald wizard from Cornwall, which makes courting a bit tricky, dearie.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Awwww...I'd court you if I wasn't straight :D
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

He might eat her if I could get him to shurrup for long enough. He likes ham. And she hammed the role up for all it was worth.
MIAOW!  ;D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Awwww...I'd court you if I wasn't straight :D
I'm getting confused about who I could court. I'm playing a combination of a male bald wizard from Cornwall who's been fused with an old woman. But she was originally played by a man. I don't know what's going on. Best stick to Mr. G., I guess.
Ark
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Ark »

Hehehe...you know that chaos is ruling the world when a thread that started as feedback for a Knightmare fanfic eventually transforms into a discussion of the courting habits of a hybrid of a Cornish Wizard and an old lady keeper of a crippled Cerberus...

*juggles watermelons*
When you stare too long into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you...
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

The shame of it all  ;D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Hehehe...you know that chaos is ruling the world when a thread that started as feedback for a Knightmare fanfic eventually transforms into a discussion of the courting habits of a hybrid of a Cornish Wizard and an old lady keeper of a crippled Cerberus...

*juggles watermelons*
LOL. Less of the old, thankyou dearie.