Bits of totally useless info!

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Bits of totally useless info!

Post by HStorm »

Akash's ill-fated adventure in S2 was given a second chance after his team had failed to answer ANY of the riddles correctly in the Clue room.

In reality, the scene with the troll was filmed afterwards but was shown beforehand on screen. This was so that the team got the chance to win that convenient TRUTH spell that got them past the clue room, with the first riddle subsequently being re-filmed. This allowed the adventure to last beyond the first four rooms. (Though not far beyond them of course! ;D )
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

Is that true, and if so, would that have happened to any other team who didn't answer any riddles?

(I realise I should be adding my own info instead of asking others about there's, but I've yet to think of any)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Apparently it IS true, yes, at least according to Kieran.

Whatever else, it's a hell of a coincidence that particular team getting a TRUTH spell otherwise isn't it?
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
rachelesque
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by rachelesque »

Here's one to watch out for in series 6.

Ridolfo and the Count have a bad relationship. In one episode, he says 'i saw his wife a little, i saw his wife a lot.' and other things.

later on (a different episode?) in the spyglass, lord fear says to the Count 'didn't your wife have an affair with a minstrel?'

This is one of the few occasions when a sub-plot has been touched on but never really used in a quest.

Romantic involvements in Knightmare:
-Ridolfo/Count's wife
-Hordriss/Marta (or rather Lissard) - who *was* Sidriss' mother?
-Sidriss/Motley - although this seemed rather one sided.
-Mellisandre/Motley? - was this more like best friends than the previous combination though?

Motley also possibly quite liked Stiletta?

Strange though in a game where people were related, there was never any real relationships in it.

Hordriss' wife would have been a great addition.

And with that, I need to run off to work.

rach x
Snowcat
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Snowcat »

and some more:-

In theory, EVERY quest that encounters the scorpion or flame rooms from early series gets stung or flambe'd.

Watch for the chromakey errors as the dungeoneer runs past the obstacle (probably the same reason why the 1st set of spikes in 'trial by spikes' would disappear once the team were thru).
There are but 2 rules in this realm:-
1) He who sees first is the winner...
2) He who is seen first is toast...