Just wondering...

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Is that a JOCKY !!! ?

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

The S4 really young team - the male advisor had PINK TROUSERS. Sorry, but that's the fashion no-no of the last century.
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I may not know the slightest thing about fashion, but even I know that pink trousers.... ::) ::) ::) ::)
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

i bet i could find a combination to make it work...or then again maybe i won't ::)
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

i think they had to those color... well they where limited but haveing 2 different color socks and any kind of color is pretty bad overall.  Grey, black and while only!
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

It would have been funny if one of them had a green and red toe sock  :) and a normal sock
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I think series 1 sees the worst fashions of the lot. It's one of the few ways of telling how old the programme really is. :)
Subject to change.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

The badder the clothing the earlier the series.... that kinda makes sense
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Lol, hehe how about the dungeoneer [sic] sitting next to her with the short ginger hair, was it a boy or a girl?!
Ooh, the handbags are out! I remember when I last talked about this team, I was told I'd gone too far by criticizing Amanda's starry top too much. Surely this is worse and no-one has said anything!

So I'll be morally outraged since no-one else is, and try to hide the fact I'm giggling. ;)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

well remembering all these "kids" are now adults and able to take a little critisism ( i should hope). also, they'ld probs be just as amused by their fashion sense as us.

not sure about what s/he will think of it all but hey if you don't want to be looked at, don't go on tv.
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Moocowthingy »

Well I'll be keeping a look out for more clothing disasters.  Shame I missed the giving a goblin a present death cus the video messed up :( , but I have seen it b4 many moons ago.

I think the different socks thing was a fashion at one time maybe started by a pop group?.  I can definatly remember it at school but personaly I was a fluffy white sock man :)
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

The S4 really young team - the male advisor had PINK TROUSERS.
I think that you'll find that if that is the same advisor that I'm thinking of, they are are a girl. Anyway can't be any worse than the male advisors wearing pink shirts though. My old high school head of year used to wear a pink shirt almost every day. Also big Frank Bruno (I don't know if he still does though) used to wear a pink shirt, I wouldn't of said anything to him though about it as he would've wiped the floor with me though! Perhaps that was one of the reasons that him and his wife split though!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

I think that you'll find that if that is the same advisor that I'm thinking of, they are are a girl. Anyway can't be any worse than the male advisors wearing pink shirts though. My old high school head of year used to wear a pink shirt almost every day. Also big Frank Bruno (I don't know if he still does though) used to wear a pink shirt, I wouldn't of said anything to him though about it as he would've wiped the floor with me though! Perhaps that was one of the reasons that him and his wife split though!
Yeah, my brother wears a pink shirt, and he's not gay, he's a powerlifter and therefore massive, so I guess that's how he gets away with it!
Foxxy Roxxy
Mogdred
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Mogdred »

Pink's the colour of cool, y'know.

Mogdred is a Pink Panther fan.
Look upon Mogdred now, look upon Mogdred and QUAIL...
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I love pink panther!  ;D I speacially like the one where he's trying to chop down a tree, but the whole world is hanging from the tree....
Mogdred
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Mogdred »

I like the one where he chases a coin all over the city and it turns out to be a fake! I wonder how PP'd fare on Knightmare?....
Look upon Mogdred now, look upon Mogdred and QUAIL...