Living the Knightmare

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Gwion
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Living the Knightmare

Post by Gwion »

Wouldn't it be cool1 if you could make a room in your house look like Knightmare Castle?

You know, have the fake castle masonry up the walls, install a widescreen "magic mirror", put in a few candelabras etc...

Then of course the logical next step would be to get the studded leather jacket made up or the fake elf ears if you're so inclined.

On second thought, this may lead to problems when you're showing visitors around or you may get funny looks when you ask your partner to start calling you dungeon master...

Ahh well, theres always the possibility of a Knightmare convention I suppose.;D

1That would be geek cool then would it?
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Re: Living the Knightmare

Post by Purgatory »

what is 'geek cool' ?

U know its very easy to make a castle setting in one of your rooms (yes i have onced wathed one of the bbc mager tv shows 'changing rooms' )  And yes it looked crap.. Not dont it my self..  but once i move i may take on a 'knightmare' theme room.. always nice to have a place where u can sit and read or paitn without any distractions..   not sure about the jacket.. think i'll keep to ym shirt and blazer thank u. lol
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Arcengal
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Arcengal »

Geek cool - where something is cool to someone because they understand the concept, but everyone else thinks the concept is absolute
4 line sigs yada yada yada
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Dammit - I have the elf ears and now I'm going to change my theme AGAIN! At the moment my room is in Labyrinth theme. Now I'm going to end up revamping...
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
rachelesque
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by rachelesque »

im going to get a house with a basement so i can have a dungeon in it.  mostly for roleplaying in an atmospheric setting but how cool would it be to say you had a dungeon!
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

im going to get a house with a basement so i can have a dungeon in it.  mostly for roleplaying in an atmospheric setting but how cool would it be to say you had a dungeon!
cool, yes, but I'd also be worried that people might think i was into something 'kinky' and where would all the wine go?!

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
rachelesque
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by rachelesque »

I'd also be worried that people might think i was into something 'kinky'
*snerk*  it would be a well-equipped dungeon... with a wine rack in the corner (where it wouldn't get broken).

i can call it a business expense.
Last edited by rachelesque on 06 Jul 2003, 19:51, edited 1 time in total.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

Well its a good excuse of a HUGE TV SCREEN lol.
(magic mirror)  after all i can't watch knightmare on a normal mirror
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Thanks now I know what I'm going to do with my new room (as soon as we move wich is in 2-6 years), I'm going to paint Smirk on the roof  ;D  and some other Knightmare characters
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

That's really cool snowwie!

Wow A true Knightmare fan and believer!

I haven't got anything Knightmarish on my walls, though i was thinking of getting a Knightmare tattoo on my bum, hehe, any thoughts as to what I should get people?

hehe  ;)
Foxxy Roxxy
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

You could have a little helmet of justice on your bumcheek! That's quite a good idea - I might get that. You could also have a lil Treguard face but any partner of yours might be a lil scared by Treguard glaring from your posterior. Or you could go really creative and have Treguard's face tattooed on your abdomen, and his beard could be...SHUT UP EMII!
Back to bums, a simple K in the Knightmare script in the colours fading through yellow and orange could be quite stylish. There's also the eye shield, the frightknight, a scroll with your fave spell on it...the possibilites are endless!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

How about a Floating white skull tatoo?
Actually this thread has made me want to change my bedroom theme. Though I doubt my parents would let me do that. Oh well, at least theres when I get older and get my own house...
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

I was thinking of a K on my bum actually but i thought I giant picture of Smirkenoff could look really cool if I had it done over my entire back, hehe

Though I'd never actually have that done, I'm too chinken for one and It'd be too bloomin expensive for another!
Foxxy Roxxy
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

*overheats*
Subject to change.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I might get a scroll at the base of my spine or on my bum. This has got me thinking cos I always wanted a tattoo...even better if I got some body paints and had a blank scroll tattooed I could change what it said from day to day!