Least favourite!

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Least favourite!

Post by Velda »

Something that annoyed me was when the advisers described rooms - they always started it off with "You're in a room".  So obvious!  I reckon they could have said something like "The room you're in..." and then given a description of the room.

Ben's quest in Series 6 is one of my favourite quests, but something that I got tired of was when one of the advisors kept saying "You're in a room, you're not gonna fall off anything" Lol, he didn't need to do that all the time!
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Something that annoyed me was when the advisers described rooms - they always started it off with "You're in a room".  So obvious!  I reckon they could have said something like "The room you're in..." and then given a description of the room.

I'm sure I've commented before on how much this annoys me, especially the whole, 'you're in a room with a door/exit' What were they thinking of? Putting a room with an exit in the dungeon?! Silly silly people hehe  ;D
Ben's quest in Series 6 is one of my favourite quests, but something that I got tired of was when one of the advisors kept saying "You're in a room, you're not gonna fall off anything" Lol, he didn't need to do that all the time!
Bless that lil advisor, I bet he's a safety inspector now  :)
Foxxy Roxxy
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Lol, he was good at describing the rooms and surrounding areas well though, so I'll let him off  ;D

A team that definately annoyed me was Vicky's team in Series 4 (the quest before Dickon).  They were too flustered and their screaming annoyed me!  ::)
Last edited by Velda on 30 Jul 2003, 18:52, edited 1 time in total.
alexhighnumber
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by alexhighnumber »

Just having a think, trying to remember back in the day (when fumbling Dungeoneers annoyed me rather than be my favourite as they are now) for gripes and I recalled this one that seems odd now.
I never used to like how when they picked up some food with the life force face displayed, it used to reset but before disappearing offscreen would start going down again.  Usually just those 'helmet eye brow protectors' or whatever they were  :) coming off - It was as if you could never quite have full energy.

Sounds stupid I know but I do recall that bugging me back then, obviously I see now that the whole energy thing was just something to hurry you along - as I mentioned on another thread, Tregars 'Bad TV Warning!'