Whos ur favourite knightmare team ever?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Ironlord
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re:Favourite ever team?

Post by Ironlord »

I'm going for the winning team from series 5. But then, I'm biased. I was at university with dungeoneer Ben and it was his tales of his time on Knightmare during one alcohol-fuelled evening right at the beginning of my first year that re-sparked my interest in KM. So it could hardly have been any other team, even though I much preferred the early series...
I am Granitas of legend. MY NAME IS NOT AMUSING!
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

No contest: Barry, Simon, Derek and Daniel. The most amusing team, the best interaction, the best banter and as deserving of victory as any of the other winners.
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
Willowherb
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Willowherb »

I'll vote for Martin and his "gritty lads from York" - they were endlessly entertaining! Martin telling his advisors to speak up, Martin in slightly-dazed mode emerging from the mining cart in Level 3 (although I heard somewhere that they genuinely had tipped him out a bit suddenly and there was actual concern for him not being too bruised). Oh - also Martin making a pained sound and shaking his hands after picking up the draining talisman - brilliant! ;D