Unusual Things

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Unusual Things

Post by Fidjit »

I want to point out the number of teams that have done the most unusual things...

To stupidity, taking wrong turns, getting blown up, falling down holes, cliffs you kname it...

:o  ::)  :(  >:(  :'(  :-*  :-/  :-X  :-[  :P
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Unusual Things

Post by Elita »

I think about 80% of Dungeoneer deaths have been due to simple inability to tell left from right.

Example: Team 4, Season 4. (Simon's quest) Got killed in the Block and Tackle. The floor in the Block and Tackle always falls away along the left side. Indeed, it had already falled away by the time the advisers had decided to move the Dungeoneer. And what did they tell him? Sidestep left. *shakes head sadly* Ooooo, nasty.
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

Series 3, Team 3

Simon picked up this amulet in this room and his team directed him into the next room, the exit in the next room was guarded by Goblins and simon scared them off cause he was invisible. Anyway all he needed to do now was DROP the amulet and go to the exit which he did do at first but then his team told he to pick up the amulet again(ummmm why) Anyway because of this stupid move, the team couldnt see where he was going could they and they directed him off the cliff(ooooooo nasty)

Also who was the Team in Series 1  that took the door on the left than lead to a bomb room where they died yet they were told in a rhyme to take the right hand door?? ??
Alex_Smith
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Alex_Smith »

I would say another unusal one was the lesser known "side step to your left" incident. That one was team 5 in series 3, James. The advisors didn't realise there was no floor where they were guiding him and down he went.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I think that it was a bit of a case of misjudgement there like with Ross, which was a case in some of the accidents like deaths which happened. I don't mean the ones which were general stupidity.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

And still no one remembers the Series 8 "side-step left" incident (Nathan's death)!
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous