:o Who's related to whom and other conspiracies!

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

:o Who's related to whom and other conspiracies!

Post by MoanaLiza »

We all know that Sidriss is Hordriss' daughter but who else is related to who? My conspiracy is that Grimaldine was given up for adoption by a someone or a couple who moved to Cornwall and his natural parents are actually the Grimwolds (goodness knows how that happened). They gave him up for adoption when he was very young, so he wasn't just looking for the Brollachan, he was looking for his natural parents.

Pickle and Elita are actually twins and Cedric is their natural father hence Elita's charming personality. They both dissappeared after finding this out through a crummy american chatshow which Cedric admitted that he was their father on the show during s6 phase shift. Who knows who their mother is though! It's possible that it could be Lillith, don't ask why though.

The reason it was all over after s8 was because Treguard found out that Majida is actually is the daughter he never knew he had. The result of a fling he had with an unknown woman. The woman made contact just after the end of series 8 claiming so.

Motley found Melisandra again after series eight,  due to no luck with Stiletta and have since got married. They have got a couple of kids.

Those are some of my conspiracies though what are yours?
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 29 Nov 2003, 00:38, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: :o Who's related to who and other conspiracies

Post by LordF »

Lord Fear walked in the streets one day and found his father,

He wore a skull cap and wanted Dungoneers to Qual

Lord Fear's father is Mogdred but whos the mother?
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Hmm conspiracys eh?
How about the Marraige between Lord Fear and Lissard went well, with Skarkill (fresh out of intensive care) as the best man and Hordriss as priest but then again we all know that one from the caption contest
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Oh and I forgot about the murders and crimes also. Morghanna was jailed at the beginning of s4 for the killing of Martin and Mogdred went to jail during s4 phaseshift for the sword incident amongst a couple of other incidents. Morghanna is Mogdred's ex wife so she is LFs mother from when they were married previously. They got divorced when LF was very young and got back together during s2 phaseshift but didn't get remarried.

There are a couple more conspiracies in the guestbook signed by none other than your 'friendly' (or should that be fiendly) resident goblins Grippa and Rhark, and so now we find out who Sidriss' mum is.
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 27 Nov 2003, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.
Cull
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Cull »

Pickle and Elita are actually twins and Cedric is their natural father hence Elita's charming personality. They both dissappeared after finding this out through a crummy american chatshow which Cedric admitted that he was their father on the show during s6 phase shift. Who knows who their mother is though! It's possible that it could be Lillith, don't ask why though.
Odd you suggest that... not sure why, but I could see Lillith and Cedric making a... "lovely" couple! ;D Though quite how a Human and... whatever Lillith is (Human?) could give birth to two Elves is beyond me!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

I reckon that Treguard is a displaced King Arthur...
Last edited by Drassil on 02 Dec 2003, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Well! We can easily establish who came before me?

FOLLY!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

My conspiracy is that Grimaldine was given up for adoption by a someone or a couple who moved to Cornwall and his natural parents are actually the Grimwolds (goodness knows how that happened). They gave him up for adoption when he was very young, so he wasn't just looking for the Brollachan, he was looking for his natural parents [....]

The reason it was all over after s8 was because Treguard found out that Majida is actually is the daughter he never knew he had. The result of a fling he had with an unknown woman. The woman made contact just after the end of series 8 claiming so. [...]

Those are some of my conspiracies though what are yours?
I always thought it was Lillith who was with Treguard, so perhaps Majida is the result of their relationship. In Series 1 and 2 Lillith seemed to have something like the attitude to Treguard as one might have to an ex-husband (although I can't be sure, I don't have too many ex-husbands myself). She's chilly with him, but there's definitely still a mutual attraction. Perhaps he gets emotional when "She rejects me" because she left him and took little Majida with her, as a final protest against his drunken rages, and he's since reformed. It might also help explain his strange state of mind in those series, since he's still emotionally raw about the whole incident.  

I've always been eager to know who Sidriss's mother was. Hordriss is a supremely wise and intelligent mage, and somehow he produced a... Sidriss. Logic suggests for the intelligence of the parents to even out at that of Sidriss, he must have mated with a cheese sandwich.

I like the Grimwold/Grimaldine storyline too! The glorious Grimwold return and the unfolding of this storyline could have been the defining moment of Series 8! To tell you the truth, dearie, we have had our suspicions. We've tried all sorts of magic, but we've not been able to make ourselves into two people again, so the green-clad mage part of me concluded there must be some other bond between us than that which Lord Fear placed on us. Meanwhile, the mad hag part of me concluded I should try leaving poisoned pies in the kitchen to teach that thieving Smelly Sandra or worrever 'er name is a lesson! Seriously though dearie, we've tried SPLIT spells, UNDO potions, a DIVIDE charm, and some PARTITION beans we bought from the bearded old fool. Best we've got so far is a nice new partition down the middle of our lovely wellway room, which is nice when we want to entertain but don't want people thinking we're common just because we have a wellway and all, dearie. It doesn't help us with our main problem, though, dearie.

Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 28 Nov 2003, 00:51, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

I've always been eager to know who Sidriss's mother was. Hordriss is a supremely wise and intelligent mage, and somehow he produced a... Sidriss. Logic suggests for the intelligence of the parents to even out at that of Sidriss, he must have mated with a cheese sandwich.
That image doesn't...bear...thinking...about... :P Must have used a spell or something.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

"Who's related to whom"! Not "who", "whom"!
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: :o Who's related to whom and other conspiracie

Post by MoanaLiza »

OOOhhhhhhhhh! Someones a bit touchy. I've changed it now if that atleast makes someone happy :P. So now we know that Majida is Pickle's and Elita's half sister!
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

Thanks very much. A victory for grammar.
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Well I always thought that Grimaldine and Greystagg flew off together at the end of Series 7 and gave us their b**tard offspring in the form of Melanie and Martina two years later who featured in that.... oooh, best not to say it....
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Thanks very much. A victory for grammar.
Yes I went to see mine early this afternoon :P ;D. Anyway moving swiftly on
Well I always thought that Grimaldine and Greystagg flew off together at the end of Series 7 and gave us their b**tard offspring in the form of Melanie and Martina two years later who featured in that.... oooh, best not to say it....
Definately worthy of an OOooh Nasty! I guess we could see them and Sidriss. Poor Greystagg though! Now if they were born a two or three years ago then I would have believed them to be Motley's and Melisandra's offspring, but as they say you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family.
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 30 Nov 2003, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Just another sidestep...
*Haunting theme tune plays in the distance*
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"