Series 3 - Episodes 8/9/10

WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Series 3 - Episodes 8/9/10

Post by WhiteDevil »

hiya guys,
just wanted to say that the boys team from todays episode were so unlucky, im sure they could have made the end only if they had told Ross to sidestep left!! (actually i was shouting that at the TV  ;D) - i think they're main problem was that they talked over each other, several times Ross said that he couldnt hear because they were all talking on top of each other...

then the girls came in, quote Tregaurd: "life is not all brawn and broadsword" get the joke? Program made by Broadsword TV hahahahaha, i wonder who wrote that line :)
Last edited by Anonymous on 19 Jun 2004, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Sundays Challenge? Episode

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Yep, I think one sidestep before walking forward would have done it. I think they hurried a bit towards the end- a pity they hadn't started a bit earlier instead of just talking for ages when the appropriate course of action was obvious. Not a bad team at all, but a bit too hesitant.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
thrifty_squirrels

Post by thrifty_squirrels »

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahaha broadsword! hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D
thrifty_squirrels

the episode of knightmare that was on today

hmm i was disapointed with todays episode because there was no FALSEHOOD! i am most agrieved about this fact  >:(
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I was killing myself laughing! And yes, they yap too much.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

my word they didnt need to tell him to stop he can see things below himsel,f sure he could see the hole
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

YES, I think those Boys were very unlucky, but then here is what I cant work out, In the room they died, they just let him stood there for what seemed like ages before directing him forward, Tregaurd even told them to move forward, but they still did nothing. This made them panic too much, and rush at the challenge ahead of them, and unfortunutly die.
This is a shame, because this team looked really good and I have a feeling if they have got through that room, they would have done it.
thrifty_squirrels

aaaaaaaaaaaaah the flowered rug!!!!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o THE FLOWERED RUG! THE FLOWERED RUG! THE FLOWERED RUG! THE FLOWERED RUG ! the ladder rung the ladder rung the ladder rung the ladder rung whats for tea mummy? faggots? hurrah! cream buns and donuts and fruit cake with no nuts
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

At least there's a nice "Oooh nasty!" when they DO mess it up!
Subject to change.
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

There were skulls in the room with them, weren't there? That would've added to the panic effect. Still, isn't that twice in a row they've died from falling off the path?

Let's see how Kelly and co. do on Saturday. Or, just click around the site and get the same result...
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Well, there was a flashing sword after them which does exactly the same as a skull.

Personally I think they hung around a bit at the start - the sword was there moving closer and all they did was mutter!

Still, it's always a pain when a team loses - another team starts all the way back at the beginning again. You'd think I'd get used to it, what with so many losing!
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Methinks 'twas an axe, not a sword ;) Muhahaha. There were skulls that probably panicked the previous team into their death.

By the way, hello Catgirl.
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 28 Jan 2003, 16:54, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Yeah, all right, Grimmy!  :)  I ain't seen it for a while! Some of us *seeth* don't have Sky!!
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Well, dearie, I would offer for you to come and watch it with us, except that Festus, well he's got a terrible uuuunger! And he just loves eating calling names, so he does. SPITE went down really well with some dog biscuits, it did. And anyway, you probably wouldn't be able to hear anything, dearie, what with Festus barking, the Brollachan going on and on about wanting knowledge and Mr. G. complaining- well, grunting really, dearie- that Brian Blessed gets all the roles he'd be perfect for. And I have been told, dearie, well mumbled at really, since it was The Brangwen She next door as told me, that I cackle a bit too loudly sometimes. So you might be best off waiting.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Humph!  :) I'm USED to waiting! 15 years to see series 1 again and 8 years (and counting!) to see series 9! You can't tell ME nothin' new about waiting!
Subject to change.