Series 6 Episode 12

WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Series 6 Episode 12

Post by WhiteDevil »

Great episode!

I think there were some glitches in this episode though. After the dreadnort scene we went immediately to smirky asking for the dragon mint... Also, early on in the flight, did anybody notice the black string underneath smirkey's head?

All in all i think Sophia told Elita what she needed to hear, one of the better dungeoneers 8)

The advisors seem to know what they're doing too, Sohpia's had to ask them to stop talking over each other though, especially in the dwarf tunnel.. Pity about poor Ridolfo, no doubt he'll get singing again somehow...

[edited, dunno what i had been drinking ;D - now correctly shows episode 12...]
Last edited by WhiteDevil on 28 Apr 2004, 16:19, edited 1 time in total.
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
Billy
Knight
Knight

Re:Series 6 Episode 14

Post by Billy »

There was a thunderstorm outside while this episode was on, so I took Tommy Boyd's advice and watched Knightmare with the curtains drawn and the lights out. Added a great deal of atmosphere, I'm sure you'll agree!
This team are definately growing on me, Sophia's "You're a faceache too" to Elita was priceless. As for glitches, I noticed the spyglass scene stopped rather abruptly, ending with Lord Fear's "That's better" instead of noticing he's being spied on or forcing a communications blackout. On another note, the floaty thing seems to have disappeared for good.
What was the point of that 'No right turn' scroll, though, if it was a one way dwarf tunnel? Was it just Lord Fear's way of trying to get the team to turn back, or what? I thought the scrolls were meant to be helpful...
Johnro
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Johnro »

They should have been killed in the first dwarf tunnel, as Treguard hinted they should have had the lantern. Also was it just me or did they walk straight through that ghost at the start of level 2 without even getting affected?! :-\
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

Great Episode.

An apperance by the Grimwolds son.

Lord Fear and Skarkill having a discussion while LF trys to fix his Pool which all he had to do was bang the side of the thing.

Elita got back chatted to (Nice)

As I said before Great Episode
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
LordFear
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by LordFear »

All in all, one of my favourite episodes of this series thus far, especially the part with LF and Skarkill, as mentioned earlier.

Fear

PS: Hi to anyone who may remember me (albeit it from quite a long time ago) from either the forum or the chat room. The one name I remember most would be Malefact, but I'm not sure if he/she is still around. I certainly hope so though.

Oh, and if Kully is still here, I'd be happy to resume our ongoing war anytime you like.
Live in Fear....
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

"WHAT, HEY WHO."

"TWO Fearships...errr Lordships?"

"I need to go lie down I'm seeing doubale and it's given me a very UN-LOVELY headace."
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Yes, Malefact and Kully (Emii) are both still around and post regularly.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

2 Lord Fear's?

I'm the orginal I was here before the other one.
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

Actually, while you 'Lord Fear' joined on the 10th January 2003, the other one 'LordFear' joined on the 19th November 2002. So you arrived nearly two months after him.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Lord Fear wrote: Great Episode.

An apperance by the Grimwolds son.
Yes! Referred to as (Young) Grimwold, and the basis for my character on the Roleplay Forum. :)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

ummm, what do you mean Episode 14???It was Episode 12 today(Tuesday 27th April) I thought something was wrong :P

Another Good episode though, this team is doing really well, a very strong effort from a very young team.

Didnt understand the point of the No right Turn Scroll though, it was a bit of a pointless thing to put in the game, not sure it was meant to confuse the team slighty, but couldnt see how. Oh Well

Also Is it me, or did this team actually die on the causeway and were given another chance possibly??????, there was one point where she went to to the right, and when she seemed to go further than she liked, One of the advisors paniced a bit, told her to quickly stop, and then the camera quickly went back to a shot of the advisors.
I'm not complety sure about it, but it was a dam close call???
Last edited by Porsmond on 27 Apr 2004, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

The scroll doesn't have to give advice/clues for the moment of the game, it could still be in play.
Example a 'be odd' scroll isn't used in the room it's found in. unless it's a clue for something different No right turn could mean do something wrong (return the ring?)

Nice to see knightmares biggest family make a return,
The Grimwolds (I see a tv sitcom on the way)

Also did you hear in the splyglass that Hordiss is indeed doing a deed for lord fear? (old man an the box...) huh?
Told you hordiss is not a 'powers that be' but he soon will be now Fear keeps taking advantage of him.. which seems to be the only way Hordiss will take sides, (as we saw in the winning quest)

No life force damage for the haunting.. again.. well it was a miss use of the life force that allowed a team to win.. so it may happen again.

But with no lantern in the dwarf tunnels.. i'm guessing being level one it wouldn't have made any difference anyway, i was hoping to see them get lost and have a life force drain they used to in season one and two.
And is that Lord fears ring?
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
mattymoo_goblin
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Series 6 Episode 12

Post by mattymoo_goblin »

Hi all,
with regard to the Stormgueist not damaging life force...i noticed that unlike the old hauntings of Series 3, the ones in series 6 actually go forwards and backwards for example in the Dwarf Tunnel it was right in front of them but they were furthur along the dwarf tunnel, if this had been series 3 with a sword haunting life force would of been damaged even if they were right across the room which is more unrealistic....if anyone gets what i mean lol ;)

With the rest of the episode it was really good, i especially liked the really dark dwarf tunnel and the background music, most tense dwarf tunnel moment yet!
And that bit with "your a faceache too" was just great...although Elita was actually being a lot nicer overall in todays episode!
You Have too Remember Pickle That This Is Not Game....
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

mattymoo_goblin wrote:i noticed that unlike the old hauntings of Series 3, the ones in series 6 actually go forwards and backwards for example in the Dwarf Tunnel it was right in front of them but they were furthur along the dwarf tunnel, if this had been series 3 with a sword haunting life force would of been damaged even if they were right across the room which is more unrealistic....if anyone gets what i mean lol ;)
I think the same applies with Ariadne during Ben's quest. I believe that the reason there was no lifeforce damage was because She was ontop of her web. For her to cause any actual damage or even death then wouldn't she have had to actually go down to his level, or cast a web down (ala Spiderman style) to trap him? Hmm also this series has anyone noticed that Skarkill doesn't seem to actually be doing much to help Lord Fear other than be a complete hinderance and moaner? No wonder he hasn't caught any dungeoneers this season. I know what I'd be telling him if I was Lord Fear!
I thought that it was amusing about the communications pool.

I know that Elita can be annoying and rude, but I think it's a bad idea for someone to call her faceache back (big big mistake), when she had became their friend and was giving them a lot of help. I doubt that Sophia will get anymore help from her now.

I'm interested to see what will happen with the ring and what they do with it. Funny that's two rings this quest. The scroll might mean that no turn is right, so whatever way they turn is wrong.
Last edited by Anonymous on 28 Apr 2004, 18:37, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

weird, the scroll meant nothing... how odd.
well that makes sense (the spider stuff, guess i can let the winning team off that one)

Skarkill was the one who got lord fears dragon.. so he has been busy, most of the time his been puting lord fears traps into acton than doign any of the dirty work, Even Hands beat Skarkill on deaths this season lol, but Skarkills unseen work makes up for it..
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery