Series 7 Episode 2

DazzaS
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re:Series 7 Episode 2

Post by DazzaS » Sat May 14, 2005 7:19 pm

The problem with this seris is its too much story based and not enough puzzles, i have always liked the "Play you cards Right" but I generally like the look of Goth anyway.
Ooh, nasty!

hindleyite
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: Series 7 Episode 2

Post by hindleyite » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:01 pm

DazzaS wrote:The problem with this seris is its too much story based and not enough puzzles, i have always liked the "Play you cards Right" but I generally like the look of Goth anyway.
Hmm. Just rewatching some of these old episodes and I can't believe how slow all this is compared to the last series. The earlier level backdrops are comparatively unappealing and everything just seems to plod along without an awful lot of incident.

Still, we shall give the benefit of the doubt: I seem to recall series 6 being one of my faves, so it's a bit of a hard act to follow - we shall see how things develop. After all, I'm still fascinated by the Brollachan, just the tone of its voice and the early 90s CGI. I'm a sucker for that stuff. Hence, I think those sewers are awesome.

Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Series 7 Episode 2

Post by Canadanne » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:45 pm

I was amused by the end advisor punching the middle one for pointing out that Grimaldine is bald. *g*

Fear: "The only entrance is from below, and you won't catch many people trying that!" Lissard: "What do you mean, master?" Fear: "Here, I'll show you." Erm... if the Sewers of Goth are the only way into the tower, then surely Lissard must have been through them already when he arrived? So how come he doesn't know what Fear is talking about?!

And on that subject - "mile after mile" of sewer tunnels will prevent anyone from getting in? How does he figure that, when the entrance is visible just a few metres away from where they get into the boat? :P