Re:Series 7 Episode 8

knightmaredave
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: Re:Series 7 Episode 8

Post by knightmaredave »

The thing that makes me laugh the most in this ep is when Treguards having one of his useful moments in the dwarf tunnels in level 2
"OOh stop stop its too dark in here just for ..
then he stops wonder if he realised that come across quite dodgy in thinking if you have a mad mind like mine.

then one of Nilas friends starts laughing he he he maybe she thought it was a joke
at leas they had a glo torcch :)
knightmaredave
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by knightmaredave »

I do love the spiking in this , ooooh naaaasty and that girl what they heck turn to 9 o clock i know let's go for a little stroll lolx
Morghanna
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Morghanna »

Team 4 were hurried leaving Rothberry's stall. Liked the way advisor Asmita had to turn to work-out which way to direct Naila. ;D
:exclaim: Made a total shambles of timing their run past the troll's club 8-o and avoided life-force damage by luck rather than judgment. These sight potions seem to hinder teams rather than help. Her advisors would have done better guiding her in the traditional manner.
Encountered Grimaldine, who traded their horn for a firestone, which they immediately gave to Smirky for passage to level 2. The dragon flight was very lengthy.

Straight to a clue-area. Chose the magic book and the lamp.
In the next chamber Naila was cornered by Raptor and the goblins. Used the spell-book to cast "BOLT" to drive them away. :)
Next-up was the brollachan. They nearly missed the first question as they were talking. 8-o Dealt with the questions easily, altho they were all 50:50.
Treguard suggested that they use the lamp in the dwarf tunnels. It didn't look much darker than usual, but they nearly missed a spyglass. Learned a trap combo using it.
They didn't look at all convincing in the trial by spikes. Were very slow and eventually panicked and stepped backwards onto a spike. :( Oooh nasty!

Team 5 were assigned the quest for the (poisoned)chalice. They had a lively start, running straight into Romahna, with goblin horns approaching, just as time-out arrived. 8-o
"I think it's about time you got wise to the ways of real magic. The kind that is borne on the dark side." >:D