F tn - Important!

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

F tn - Important!

Post by Malefact »

If you want to see F tn show Knightmare as well as Challenge then visit http://www.ftn.tv/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisp ... DaysPrune= and add to my thread!
Subject to change.
Rhea
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: F tn - Important!

Post by Rhea »

Ill do it if.....
you add to the PLEASE GET INTERCEPTOR thread.
PLLLLLLLLLLEAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Whatcha wavin at ya sausage?
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Fair trade, I 'spose  ;)
Subject to change.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Just one more thing!

Even if you have Challenge, please can you post F tn anyway? It's not just for me! It's for everyone who doesn't have Sky and who wants to see Km again! It'd be good for the site because more people would be made aware/reminded of the programme when they see it.

Please!
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

It really would be great if more people could pop on over to the FTN forum and add their voices to those suggesting that they show Knightmare on that channel. As most of you know, FTN broadcasts on freeview meaning that anyone with the appropriate equipment can access it. Thus if it were shown there more people could watch Knightmare reruns than merely those who subscribe to Sky or other such services.

I think we've really seen recently what a bit of people-power can do. A few months ago Knightmare was just a vague memory for a lot of people. Now it's a respected part of a well known satellite channel's lineup. That didn't happen by chance: it happened because loads of people, both from this site and elsewhere, made their views known to Challenge?. Included among those people were a lot who don't actually subscribe to it, but took the time to go there so other people might have the chance to watch a great show again. A lot of the "new regulars" on this site and forum probably wouldn't even be here if Challenge? hadn't started reshowing it.

So, people- power can work. Let's try and use it again so that more people can enjoy this programme. You'll need to register on the FTN forum (it's linked on this thread), but that only takes a minute- the appropriate thread is originally titled "Knightmare", started by Malef.act . Just make sure that if and when you do go, you take a pair of sunglasses. The FTN forum is brighter than Judith Chalmers' face after a week in the Bahamas. :)

Thankyou.    
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 21 Jan 2003, 17:27, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Absolutely! Thanks very much, GG.

Come all ye!

btw, I called myself Malef.act 'coz they already had a Malefact (it was me but I couldn't remember my password and the email's playing up).
Subject to change.
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DavidNewton »

That's it done.

No problem with my name, of course - totally unique. <¦-)
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
thrifty_squirrels

Post by thrifty_squirrels »

i tole them to put knightmare on too! see how philanthropic i can be!
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Thanks very much indeed!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Many thanks to everyone who's posted so far in the FTN forums. There's still plenty of space for more views, so if you haven't already, please consider taking a cybertrip there and making your mark. :)

Thanks.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Absolutely. Thanks very much everyone!

We might get lucky (again!)  ;D
Subject to change.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Ftn response

Post by Malefact »

A bit of info from one of their forum's people:

"I'm afraid I can't say that it's on the schedule for any time soon chaps...sorry!!"

So at least they've looked into showing Km. Interesting how it was worded, though. Maybe they'll see about getting it later in the year.

Keep adding your support, folks! Being a Freeview channel, Ftn reaches more people than Challenge does - so the chances of them getting more series of Km are higher.

Much :D everyone!
Subject to change.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Ftn response

Post by Emii »

YAY!

I like reading between the lines...it can be so optimistic...
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

And if it doesn't happen, there's still the possibility of a DVD release.
Subject to change.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Okay, here's the pessimist's take:

These channels' forums ask for programming ideas, but in so many cases they'll only respond positively if they already want to show that programme. So, where they say "All suggestions welcome", some might as well say "All suggestions welcome so long as it's what we already intend to show. Otherwise, we'll probably just ignore you until there's so many messages on our forum that the server starts struggling and we have to respond".

Seriously, let's hope FTN seriously think about it. And hopefully C? might listen too.

I'm just off to suggest FTN show Ricki Lake, and Challenge? start showing that fabulous Beadle's About programme. ;)
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 21 Feb 2003, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.