F tn - Important!

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Ftn response

Post by Malefact »

Ooo! Ooo! I'll do the same!  :D
Subject to change.
Fan
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Fan »

If they show Series 1-8 on TV that would be great.  If they don't show Knightmare on TV then I'll just wait for a DVD release.  
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Having a DVD release would be better for us because there would be no logos, no ads, and loads of extras (like the two pilots, Chromakey experiment, interviews etc.) hopefully. On the down side, it means that it won't be on tv so people won't stumble across it accidentally.

It's a trade-off, really.  :(
Subject to change.
Fan
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Fan »

I think an all 8 series release on DVD would be better than wtaching it on TV.  There would be no ads and if there were special features you would get to watch a lot more than a single episode.  I hope the series gets on TV but I think a DVD release would be a lot better.  
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I'd be perfectly happy to see either! Good ratings on television might convince the relevant people that there's a decent market for a DVD release. However, it seems one of the problems of repeating it on TV is also an issue with any release- the actors' fees.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

It's all so frustrating.
Subject to change.
Jericho6
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Jericho6 »

some might as well say "All suggestions welcome so long as it's what we already intend to show. Otherwise, we'll probably just ignore you until there's so many messages on our forum that the server starts struggling and we have to respond".
They're running UBB5, the server is likely to be struggling anyway ;)
If 'exclude' is the opposite of 'include', then what's the opposite of 'increment'?
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I hope the DVD Knightmare comes soon... and I hope it comes to Finland.... its so boring here and the worst part is that I'm the only one who knows what Knightmare is! Oh well as soon as school starts I can wear my I love Knightmare shirt and then hopefully someone will ask me what Knightmare is
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!